Chapter 12

The contract entailed a lot for Kai

The contract entailed a lot for Kai .
It seemed that since she signed it she would have signed her life to the royal family.
Her life is now more constricted and although she can leave the contract without any issues.
Her life would never be the same .

People gushed at the fact that someone who is apart of the royal family is dating not only a commoner but a foreigner who was a person of colour .
A highly accommodating person who is actually recognised internationally.
Kai was astonished by how much attention she was getting.

But luckily she had HyunShik her newly assigned bodyguard with her .
He seemed more like a friend than a bodyguard. The more time they seem together than more her settling into her new  title .
She was leading up to being a lady .
The media thought that Kai and Augustus would be married in at least a years time .

And that worried Kai .
She wanted to be in university next year .
She wanted to discover herself next year .
And she definitely didn't want to apart of the royal family next year.

They looked like the perfect couple .
The way he smiled at her .
They way she beamed at him .
They seemed like lovesick teenagers .
But through closed doors she was afraid and he didn't know how to treat her .
He knew that there was a spark between them but he just needed to find a way to ignite it .
And he knew just how to

Meanwhile Evelyn and her family grovelled at the revelation of the new royal couple . While the rest of the world was celebrating, The Harper family were in despair at the fact the lost such an important connection.
Evelyn lost her love and her family lost the last way to save their business. See the Harper Dynasty of business was going bankrupt. The family's overspending lead into spending business funds thus them losing tons and tons of investors . Their lavish lifestyle was going to end way quicker than they imagined.

Reid was jealous .
The type of jealousy that could violent at any moment.
He was angry at Kai because she couldn't see that he loved her .
He was angry at Augustus because he had his girl .
And that Augustus was perfect .
That he had Kai wrapped around his finger .
Reid hated Kai .
Detested him .
Despised him .
With every fibre in his being .
He vowed that he would would get his revenge.

All of Kai and Augustus' friends were celebrating their friends relationship.
Except for Amber .
She was scared for Kai .
Because she has seen what heartbreak can do to a person .
It happened to her and with Augustus.

It was the summer of the year before . She decided to go to Paris .
They saw each other at the Louvre Museum and he hit it off from there .
They were obviously well acquainted because they were practically in the same  social circle .
It seemed like they were having a secret love affair .
He was so much nicer with her than their friends .
More fun and seemed to laugh and smile .
They even wanted to reveal their relationship when they got back to Liguria Academy .
But as soon as they got back he ignored and avoided her .
Two months later he told to leave what they had in the past .
The very next day he was being cozy with Evelyn Harper .
This truly broke her heart .
Renea , Raquel or Natsin couldn't even help her heal .
She hasn't even gotten over it .
She tries to warn girls who fell into the arms of Augustus Emerson George Mountbatten but no one ever listened .
They only thought of her as a crazy ex girlfriend .

She felt bad for what she did to Kai and Augustus but he needed to teach Augustus a lesson and that lesson will happen soon .

—

Who's your favorite character?

Back again 👀
I hope you guys enjoyed this week's instalment  cause I did
I'm telling you from on it get crazy
So if you like that , stay tuned
Also follow me on my other socials in my bio !
I hope you your weekend!
Don't forget to like and comment
Bye 🫶🏾