Chapter 10

It has been 10  minutes since the plane landed and I haven't left my seat

It has been 10  minutes since the plane landed and I haven't left my seat .

"Kai we're running late, we have to get going..." HyunShik says . Speaking of him , I've been lied to yet again. I'm just tired of people lying to me and I just to Liguria . I ignored and didn't move .

"Hey , we're tired and uncomfortable and would like to leave so please, hurry up ." This guy in handcuffs gruffly says .

"Hey , don't talk to her ." Augustus says .

" Do I look like I care your majesty ." He says mocking and then the two start arguing.

HyunShik walks up to me and unbuckles my seatbelt and tries to pull me up . I gently hit his hands away . He looks shocked and then Oliver his friend starts cackling. Handcuff boy and Augustus stop arguing and look at us. I look at him and say ,

"I want to go back to Portugal . Matter of fact, I want go back to Liguria Academy!"

Augustus walks up to me takes my hand and says , " If I could we couldn't be here but I can't help . I can't do anything anything. I wish this never happened...okay. I'm sorry...I really am." And then hugs me .

The journey to Kensington Palace is awfully silent

The journey to Kensington Palace is awfully silent . Kai is visibly shaking . HyunShik looks worried for her , Oliver looks amused by the tension and JunSeo... JunSeo looks like he was calculating something or thinking about something really serious.

" Hey , you will be fine . I'm here to protect you love." I say to Kai while gently holding her hand.

"Okay," She says meekly

"Your majesty , we have arrived ." The driver states and escorted us out . My father's assistant was already outside the palace waiting for us .

"Your majesty. Your father is on a tight schedule and we're running a bit late ." He says  and escorts us to the court room . 

"Mother , Father." I greet and the rest bow to my parents. I was surprised how that my parents look amicable. They have been fighting ever since I was a child . They were really toxic for each other but they stayed together to "save" the royal reputation. My father has had multiple affairs and has even brought his mistresses to the palace.

"This is the girl you were seen with?" My mother asks and stared at Kai with curiosity.

"Have you heard of the royal family, my dear ?"  My mother asks Kai .

"I knew of the royal family but I didn't know how they look like ."  She responds hesitantly .

"Ah , well now that you know who my son is , we have a proposition for you." My mother says .

" And what is this proposition ?" Kai asks .

"Sign a contract in which you in relationship with my son until the end of your school career." My father says .

"No !" I exclaim .

"This has nothing to do with you ." My mother silences me .

"What about his relationship with Evelyn Harper ?" Kai asks .

"Like my son said , there was never a relationship." My mother smiles .

—

Are you introverted or extroverted?

Hey guys!
I hope enjoyed this week's chapters
Let me know what you guys think...
I hope you enjoyed your weekend

Bye <3