Youtube Couple

"Hey babe, it's Sunday. We have to record a video for are channel to upload tomorrow for Monday." Said Nash.
Nash and Me upload videos every Monday and Thursday. Its kind of are thing. We have 500,000 subscribers and we can't let them down, it's because of them we got this far.

So I went and grabbed the lights and tripod and Nash went and got the Camera. It was 12.00 pm we had all day to film. We don't mind it either because we love are subscribers. We got everything set.
"Ready babe?" I say to Nash as he quickly kisses my cheek.
"Yes baby girl, let's do this."
3, 2, 1...
"Hey guys it's Bekah and Nash, you guys have been asking forever for us to do the kissing challenge it's when we get a whole bunch of different chapsticks and we have to kiss and guess what flavor of Chapstick it is." Said Bekah.
"Babe, you go first. Because lady's first." Said Nash.
"Aw baby, your such gentlemen."
I gave him a quick peck on the lips.
I got out a cherry Chapstick, my fav. I put it on and kiss Nash.
"hmm, kiss me again I didn't get the taste." Said Nash
So I kissed him again.
"Oh, I know this. This is your fav, it's cherry." Said Nash.
"You got it baby!" I said to him.

After 5 chapsticks each, Nash ending up winning it was 5-4. He was always good at games like this.

*end of video*
"Okay guys I will see you next time in Thursday. Stay beautiful and don't forget to follow us on are social medias I will put them in the description below. I love you. Bye." Said Nash.

"That was a great YouTube video babe, there going to love it. Just like I love you but, I love you more." Said Nash.

"Aw nashy, I love you more" I replied.

By the time we where done with the video and editing for tomorrow it ended up being 11 pm. Me and Nash where so tired and since my mother won't let me spend the night at Nash's he went and dropped me off at my best friends house Lisha.

Why we where In the car he held my hand, and I never wanted him to let go, but that 15 minute car ride should did go by fast. I didn't want the day to end. I love spending time with Nash.

We arrived at Lishas and I texted her and told her we are outside her house.
Lisha, came to the door and opened it and waited. She knows how much I hate saying goodbye to my love.
It took about 15 minutes to say goodbye but I knew I would see him soon.
Nash kissed me on the check and told me he loved me and never wanted to loose me. When he told me that, I felt like I was on top of the world. I hugged Nash and got out of the car and waved goodbye and me and Lisha walked inside.