Scavenger Hunt part 2.

10 am, *ring ring ring*
I woke up because I got a text from Nash.
N -Good morning babygirl❤️-
B -good morning my prince. Xoxo.💙-
He replied.
N- are you ready for another fun day babe? Have you read the letter yet.?
B- yes, I'm so excited babe. Last night was so much fun thank you for everything and no I have not.-
N- well go read it baby, and I'm glad you had fun. Anything for my princess.-
B- aww , your such a charmer love. I'm gonna read your letter and go get ready. I love you baby. Xoxo.❤️
N-okay I love you more gorgeous❤️

I shaked Lisha to wake her up.
"Lisha wake up now! Come on we have a busy day ahead of us."
She mumbled "okay okay, dang I'm up. OMG THE NOTE"
"Girl I know, I have it right here!"
I opened the note and it read
-hey babe, good morning xoxo. When you are done getting ready and eating breakfast, head to the mall and either get a black or white dress love you baby. Oh btw, tell Lisha to look in her hair supplies.
-Nashy.

"Lisha, go to your hair supplies now!" I said.
Lisha ran to the bathroom and, looked there was a note on her mirror with money in a bag $375 was in there.
The mirror said.
Hey babe, it's cam. Here is money for you and Bekah for a dress and accessories or what ever you want.
Love you xxx.

"Omg Bekah, we have to start getting ready now!" Lisha said.

Bekah and Lisha straightened there hair to where it was perfect in every way. No bumps or anything and, they put in there outfits that Nash and Cam got them.

They went to the mall and got the most gorgeous dresses ever.

Bekahs Dress.
http://www.vbdresses.com/images/UploadPic/simplydress/white-dress-DJ-7521-a.jpg

Lishas Dress.
http://www.shopindress.com/media/catalog/product/5/4/54.jpg

We got are dresses and checked out, and we are talking to the cashier and he said "are you Bekah and Lisha ?"
B- " well yes we are"
Cashier- " well a guy came here and Said give you this note so here you go.
He gave us the note and the note said.
"Bekah and Lisha, put your dresses back on and shoes and head to the ball room. Love you guys.

We put back on are dresses and shoes and headed to the ball room and, we walked down the hall and it was a black and white ball. We walked down the stair case, and Nash and Cam where standing there everyone else was moving and having a good time.Nash and cam stood there and there jaws dropped We ran down to then boys and hugged them.
Nash he hugged me and picked me up and spinned me and said
"Babe you look absolutely stunning." Said Nash
"Aww babe, your so cute" I said.
Me and Nash started to dance.
Lish came running up too me and pulled me away from Nash.
"Cam just asked me out and I said yes!"
Said lisha.
"Omg congrats bby" I said

Lisha and Cam and Nash and I danced all night.
Nash had a limo pick us up, and we ended up at the fanciest restaurant in town.