Scavenger Hunt

"Hey Bekah, cheer up you will see Nash soon. You know he wont ever leave you he loves you too much. I mean you guys have already been dating for a year. I know you guys will last forever. said Lisha.

"Thanks Lisha, I just love him so much and i dont want to loose him. Now lets go have some fun. GIRLS NIGHT. what do you have planned sis?" I said.

okay, let me explain something quick...

Lisha

This girl is litterally my bestfriend, i have known her sience birth. Are moms are bestfriends and so are we. Its great. Shes always there for me and, supports me in everything I do. Shes gorgeous and litterally the best person in the world.

back to the story.

"What do I have planned? Put your shoes back on. Lets get out of here." said Lisha.

I got in the drivers side and Lisha in the passenger side.

I look on the steering wheel and there is a note.

The note read.

-Hey babe, Its nash. To find another note... go to the mall in town and go to areopostle and ask for sally, and tell you Nash sent you.-

"OMG, LISHA YOU KNEW DIDNT YOU." I said.

"whoops, hehe I did. but i dont know whats next so lets go! To the mall we go."

I turned the car on and the radio and i pulled out the drive way and i headed off to the mall. While in the car me and Lishas song came on by Jack and Jack Coldhearted. We loved that song so much it was are jam. We cranked the radio , and sang along till we got there.

Me and Lisha get there and run to areopostle. We found sally and said " Hey, nash sent me." She gave me another note. I was so excited to read it, but i couldnt cause of excitement.

"Lish, girl read this for me, i just cant omg." i said.

" haha okay, but only for you, here we go.
Hey baby, it's Nash again... Here is 200$ go ahead with Lisha and you too go pick out a outfit anything you want because, well cameron pitched in too for Lisha. Oh btw I love babe and cam loves you lish." Lisha said.

I should tell you Lisha and Cameron are talking and they say I love you and stuff but he won't ask her out YET! Haha.

After and hour of being at Aeropostale, both girls have found the perfect outfits.
They went and checked out and a guy came out to the girls and handed me a another note.
It read.
- Hey babe, it's Nash go the the bubble gum machine. I hope you like your outfits. Bye for now xoxo.❤️-

Lisha screamed "OMG LETS GO"
They ran to the bubble gum machine to find another note with 50 cents in it for 2 pieces of gum and a note.
The note read....

-Hey babe, it Nash again go to Claire's and ask for Jessica and say to her that Nash sent you. Bye baby for now xoxo.-

The girls got there gum and ran to Claire's and found Jessica.

"Hey Nash sent me" I told her.
"Your girls are so lucky to have guys like this. Here you go." Said Jessica.
"Thank you Jessica" I said
I handed the note to Lisha, because I opened the last note.
The note read...
-Hey cutie, it's Cameron. Here is 50$ go and find a pair of earring for you and Bekah. Love you xoxo.-

"Omg for real? I love are boys" said lisha.
"Oh trust me girl, so do I" I replied.

We got the pair of earring and Jessica checked us out. We where just about to leave. When Jessica chased us and yelled "WAIT" Lisha and I Turned around and to see Jessica had another note. She handed it too me.
The note read ...
- Hey babe, I hope you liked your gifts but go back to lishas and go to sleep.
Love : Nash-

So lisha and Bekah went back to lishas house and went upstairs to lishas room and there was a note on the pillow and it said on the front "don't open till morning xoxo."

The girls where excited but so tired... So they went to bed.

Too be continued.