Double date!

We get to the restaurant and it ended up not being a restaurant, it was me and lishas favorite movie theater. We go there every time we see a movie together.
Nash opened the door for me and, cam opened the door for lisha. It was all perfect. I got out of the car and wait for nash and he grabbed my hand and we walked in and cam and lisha did the same. Lisha and cam just started dating but they have done this stuff before. We all knew they were gonna date sometime.
We go in and get are tickets and went to are assigned theater. We walked in and the place is empty. Nash takes my hand and leads me to are seats. There are flowers and a huge teddy bear there. I was so happy. I hugged nash and kissed. We get done kissing and I look back and cam has his phone out and he took a picture. "I'm posting this on Twitter and Instagram right now." He said. Me and Nash just laughter because it doesn't bother us. I loved are cute couple pictures.
So me and Nash sit next to each other and lisha and cam went to a total diffrent area and sat somewhere else.

The movie starts to begin and it's the movie the fault in our stars. The movie was new at the time and none of us have seen it.

When the movie was over, the lights turned on and there was a two girls in there crying and lisha and cam where making out and so was me and Nash.
Hey what can I say we can help it.

We walk out of the movie theaters and we head to the car.
"I call driving this time." Said cam.
It was Nashs car but, he didn't mind.
So me and Nash got in the back seat and he had his arm around me.
We took a picture on snapchat and it said "with the love of my life" I love it when he does that. With cameron driving and lisha next to him who knows where we would end up next.

Cliff hanger (: