Beach House!

After about 1 hour of being in a car, with my 2 bestfriends and the love of my life. We finally arrive, but I didn't mind the car ride. I didn't mind all the singing and laughter.

We pull up in a driveway and it's a beach house! "oh my god, Nash? Cameron? Who's house is this?" I said.
"It's my mom and dads, but they said I could have it for a while." Cameron said.
"OMG cameron, you didn't tell me your parents owned a beach house." lisha said.
"You know now tho lisha, and well so does Bekah. Nash had known for like ever haha." Cameron replied.
Cameron shut the car off and, took the keys out of his pocket for the beach house.
Cameron, Lisha, Nash and me walk up to the house. Cameron unlocks the door and says "Welcome to the beach house, where fun begins and we'll never ends." All of just laugh. Nash has been there before apparently so he knows where everything is. Nash and Cameron show us around the whole house. By the time the house tour was over it was pretty late, so all of us sat down on the couch and watched a movie. Lisha and Cam cuddled and, I have never seen her so happy, and as cam being my Best friend and Nashs bestfriend I totally agree Cameron is perfect for her, because I know he will never hurt her. It was 2:30 in the morning after the movie over. So cam and Lisha went to a bedroom and fell asleep and so did me and Nash.
I say to myself in my head "after a year of being together with Nash this is are first like sleep over."
I ran out of the room telling Nash I went to get a drink of water, really I just ran to find Lisha and tell her my feelings about this and how comfortable I was with him. Lisha totally agreed with me and she approves of Nash just as much as I approve of Cameron after talking to her for about 30 minutes and guessing what is going to happen Tomorrow we finally said goodnight and gave her a hug and went went off too are rooms.
I walked Lisha to her room cause it was on the way to my room.
I peeked my head into there room "no funny business cam, take care of my bestfriend okay. You know she means the world to me. I said to cam.
" I will Bekah, trust me." Cam replied.
I smiled and shut the door.
I headed to my room and opened the door and Nash was in his boxers and underwear, I went and climbed in bed and cuddled right up next to him.
"Babe, what took you so long to get a glass of water?" Said Nash.
I replied "I ended up talking to Lisha for a while. No big deal babe. I'm going to sleep goodnight baby."
Nash kissed my forehead, and we fell asleep.