Goodmorning (Beach house part 2!)

"Ahhhhh" I yawned as I woke up and stretched. I look beside me and Nash wasn't there Lisha was. I thought to myself "Nash must of carried me in here."
I shook and woke up Lisha.
"LISHA LISHA WAKE UP" I said to her. She woke up and well as usual whenever we wake up we look like messes me and Lisha always do but, that's one good thing about your bestfriend they don't care what you look like in the morning.
"Bekkkaaaahhh" Lisha yawned.
"Lissshhhhhaaaa" I said back.
"Where are the guys?" She said.
"Tbh, I have no idea." I replied
I handed her a hair tie and said "Best friend will you do my hair?" Lisha loves doing hair so she didn't mind.
My hair is long so she fresh braided it and put it too the side. I did the same with her hair because are hair is like the same length. Plus we wear the same size shoes and clothes and all. It's pretty great.

Me and Lisha, walk in the bathroom and there is make up in there.
"Must be cams moms make up." Lisha said. "Do you think she will be mad?" I replied. "Not if she don't find out." Lisha replied. I just laughed, so we took about 10 minutes and did are make up.
"Good thing we brung extra close last night" I said to Lisha. "Haha yeah, otherwise we would of been screwed." Lisha said.
After we get done being ready we decided that we are not changing are clothes till later, we walk down stairs in are crop tops and are shorts. Lisha and I where just carrying on a conversation till we found Nash and Cam they where making us a full out break feast.
Lisha and I run to are guys and hug them. "Good morning babe." Me and both said at the same time.
"Jinx!" The same time too.
"You guys are just like, you guys spend A lot of time together." Said Nash.
"Well that's what you get when your bestfriends with some one silly." Said Lisha. "Haha, I know." Nash replied.

So Lisha and I looked around there is like every breakfast food possible. So we ate for a while and talked and laughed and sang. Plus did I mention take pictures? Lishas a photographer and has her own page on every social media site possible. So Lisha took pictures of me and Nash a lot. You could say we are her top internet couple models ahaha.

"Hey guys lets go outside!" Said cam.
All of headed outside and...
Well you will find out in the next chapter..