SECRETS

"Yoongi!!! Wake up... Quick... It's time to go", Yoongi opened his eyes into slits. "Why??", he whined "What's the matter?" "Get up... I'll explain it to you later", Jimin spoke hurriedly. Yoongi sat up on the bench and saw the dawn sun bathe the Seoul square in a streak of brilliant gold as it gradually appeared above the horizon. The stars from yesterday where still there hovering across the sky. "Jimin!!!", he whined,"It's still dark outside." "Do you fucking want to get pelted with stones and called vagrants at the break of dawn!!! If you're not into that shit, the get your ass moving", he retorted at a sleepy Yoongi. "Woah, chill Park Jimin--" "Don't fucking "Park Jimin" me Yoongi... We'll get into trouble as soon as the morning police comes to do the rounds."

      "Okay... fine", Yoongi dragged himself up and took up his backpack in his hands, "Off to where now?" "Follow me",and Jimin took the lead. Yoongi was beginning to like this somewhat dashy but cute boy... moreover he was also enjoying this carefree  new life... he no longer had to check the watch every morning and get ready for work. Life was starting afresh for him.

    They walked across the street with Jimin scanning the cityscape very carefully, as if searching for hidden mines. "My friend has decided to rent me a single roomed apartment, starting today.. that's why I had traveled  form Daegu to the city even though I was on a two day leave", Jimin enlightened a clueless Yoongi. "What!!! You mean to say that you have a job!!" 

-"Uhm... Yes... Now come on... we're almost there", Jimin signaled.

      "Near to --"  "Gosh... You're so slow...Hurry up", and with that Jimin dragged Yoongi up to a building. 

        Once, inside, Jimin found out the little apartment on the third floor. His friend had left a little note to him saying that the apartment was ready to move in. "Wanna sleep under the stars again?", Jimin smiled at Yoongi while entering the little apartment. "Yes.. maybe.. If we get kicked out of this little haven", he laughed at his own joke. "As if", Jimin deadpanned from the box-like kitchen.

    TIME SKIP

"So... You're telling me that you have a job and you're going to rejoin tomorrow", Yoongi said while looking out of a small window. "Yes", Jimin answered.

- "And... may I know what sort of a job it is?" 

-"I think you wouldn't like to know that."

-"Okay...Drop it."

They went about deciding what they should be placing and where. Yoongi stowed away his back pack in a corner and started to look for a charging point for his phone.... It was almost dead. "Jimin!!!! Is there a fucking charging point is this blessed apartment!!!", Yoongi called out to Jimin. 

The pink haired boy poked his head out through a little window on the wall which divided the room into two and said, "Duh... blind old man.... It's right here." "Thanks", Yoongi muttered. He went over to the other side of the room to see Jimin staring out of the window, sitting on the window sill. "What are those marks on your neck for...  They look quite bad", Yoongi remarked, catching a glimpse of a few reddish bites on Jimin's neck and shoulder. "Oh... that's nothing", Jimin waved it off and vacated the window sill for him. "Look out... how beautiful it is outside", indeed it was beautiful to look at. The sky above the buildings looked pink. It was just too amazing and Yoongi was totally engrossed. Suddenly, his attention went to Jimin who returned to him, patting cold water over his neck and shoulders, just where those reddish blotches were.

    "Honestly Jimin, tell me what's the matter... Do you need to go to a doctor? I'll be able to take you to one... I have some money on me.... Come on...",  Yoongi sat down beside a morose Jimin who had already flopped down on the floor. "Yoongi... you'd be throwing me out if you heard the story behind those marks... I don't want to."

  - "Okay... umm... now where to start... It's like...", Jimin stuttered and his cheeks turned red. "I work at a strip club", he spoke it out all at once and turned away, curling into a little ball.