PAINS & SMILES

"Carry on...", Yoongi said... He knew for sure that those blotches were bite marks and was thus expecting something like this or even worse.

"Seriously!!! You didn't stop me", Jimin heaved a huge sigh of relief and hugged Yoongi who was caught quite unaware this time. "Why would I.... Jiminie... It's okay... everybody has their own share of embarrassments and one can't be criticized for that. Some times we are forced to do them... We don't always have a choice.... There are pains as well as smiles in our lives. You can carry on." Jimin smiled.

-"It's basically a bar and strip club. There are a few strippers like me... and the worst part is... all the visitors we have at the club are always ready to pay any fucking amount for sex... all they ever care about is sex.  It's just gross... You won't believe me.... The clients are just too terrible... Often I've been left bleeding just for some money... I didn't have any other option... I was brought up in an orphanage... I don't know my parents... I was a quick learner, and at 16 I was eligible for medical college... I ran away from the orphanage and studied at the college for a few months but, my guardians back at the orphanage found me and dragged me back... they had locked me up in a room for days without food and finally let me out when I was almost about to die... then the next best thing they decided for me was this... They just pushed me into the flesh trade... And.. that was the "gift" for my 17th birthday... They thought that it was perfect for me as, according to them, I had the "fattest ass in the house." They accused me for gorging over too much food when I was allowed to eat less than the others. Anyways, I tried running away from that hideous brothel... but one of the workers tipped off the manager and they brought me back and had me "interacting" with a hell load of clients.... So many nights I had spent bawling my eyes out in pain and angst... They'd just force you to have an intercourse... even if you're underage and they didn't even bother if you bled to death... I seriously felt so weak due to bleeding on the first few occasions that I literally turned into a skeleton. But the clients were worst than demons... they just wouldn't stop bothering you.... finally, they dropped me out when I became too weak to serve the clients and I became totally homeless. Hiding during the day and stealing food at night was how I survived... Then one day, the owner of this club found me.... I was literally freezing up in the cold and he offered me this job.... he cared for me and never pressurized me but one day, he got arrested due to some drug scam and his son took over the business... That's when things got worse... He literally considered me to be his personal toy and would just push himself inside me anytime he wanted... No matter how many times I cried and protested, he wouldn't stop... It was basically abusing... Then there were the clients.... I gave up... I lost all hope... Moreover, there were the loan sharks I had to repay... they just wouldn't let me live... They had even threatened to drug me and shoot me if I didn't pay them back... But I had got them off the track at Daegu... they're probably searching for me over there... and because of that I had requested you to allow me to sit beside you in the bus... I was worried that they'd probably follow me here... but luckily they didn't.... So yeah, that's basically it... and here I am in this apartment which I managed to buy with all that I had managed to save up to now.... thankfully you're here as well... else I would've probably died of loneliness.... okay... now that's enough of tragic tales... I'm hungry... remember, I just had a doughnut at Daegu before boarding the bus... so practically my stomach is up in flames."

       Yoongi's mouth was on the verge of hitting the floor after hearing this narration. His life had been so better than this boy sitting before him. "You're one tough bitch, you know", Yoongi finally managed to speak with a little laugh."Yeah practically", and Jimin hugged Yoongi, laughing. "Oh... I must tell you something.. You don't have to worry about food anymore, I've got quite some money on my cards and yesterday I had spotted a vacancy for a pianist around the square... I'll be visiting them today. Care to join?", Yoongi extended his hand towards Jimin who took it in both of his small palms and rubbed them together, as if he was trying to keep them warm. "Sure", he looked up at Yoongi. 

-"Okay, now it's time to eat", Yoongi announced cheerily. "Wow, you're treating me? Thank you!!!!", Jimin exclaimed. "Come on baby, lets go", and Yoongi laughed his famous gummy smile which won the heart of all the girls back at high school, at Jimin who was making a pouty face on being called "baby". "Hey... I'm not your baby... Okay!!!! Call me Park Jimin the great", and he burst into a peal of laughter. 

      They set off to eat breakfast at a little cafe at the square. Jimin literally squealed in delight when he was served with a bowl full of steaming kimchi noodles and a cup of hot chocolate. Yoongi observed the boy with keen interest while having his black coffee. He was literally gobbling the food as if he had been starving for quite some time. He was a messy eater and soon had a thick brown mustache of chocolate around his lips. "Take it easy Mr. Park Jimin the great, you've got yourself a nice mustache", Yoongi teased Jimin. "Oh please, I haven't had such wonderful food ever in my life...  thank you soo much Yoonie!", he cooed, about the wipe his face using his shirt sleeves when Yoongi stopped him and handed him a tissue, " Manners, honorable one", and both laughed at each other as the barista at the cafe smiled and mentally congratulated himself on being able to get such a beautiful couple, early in the morning.