DON'T LEAVE ME

Once outside, the cold, icy night air greeted them. The area was almost empty and hence it was quite easy for Yoongi to navigate his way back to their apartment. Most of the shops were closed and even if a few were open, he couldn't afford to stop and ask for some medicine as Jimin was bleeding badly from injuries all over his body. His own hands were getting stained dark with the boy's blood. His sleeves got drenched with blood, but he didn't care. Yoongi glanced at the boy's neck and noticed the fresh blotches and felt his face grow warm with anger. He couldn't bear to look at those anymore and tore off his glance, focusing on the road ahead. He ran all the way through the town square and the deserted side walks with an exhausted Jimin  in his arms. But his sole attention on Jimin, omitted out the city rushing past him, it just led him on his way... to their "little haven".

 He battled against time.... Every passing moment seemed to take away with it a piece of the precious burden in his arms. 

           Finally he turned the last bend and ran down the block up to their apartment . He ran up the stairs hastily and flung open the door. He laid Jimin down on the empty floor and started making some warm water to treat his wounds. He returned to Jimin and discovered that he had recovered from the breathlessness and had finally opened his eyes and was looking around. "Y-yo-Yoongi.... Why did you do it? I'll be thrown out of the job, We won't have any money left for foo--", Yoongi cut him off. "You don't have to do that anymore.... It's better for you to get fired. I can earn enough to support us both. Don't worry. You had told me to make udon and I've done it.... Now take some rest, I'll bring it to you", and with that he stroked Jimin's face lightly and left to return again with a vessel full of warm water and a little bowl full of steaming udon. He started cleaning Jimin's wounds as the pink headed boy observed gratefully and started eating the warm and comforting food .

          Yoongi could feel the boy's gaze on him and blushed slightly. He was amazed at his own actions... Why was he blushing ? "Hey... Look away... You're making me shaky", Yoongi laughed a bit shyly. Jimin turned his gaze out of the window wordlessly and ate the rest of the food. "Wait... I'm sorry... Don't get angry now... you really got me shaky back then." 

           -"No Yoongi.... That's not the matter..."

          - "What is the matter then?"

          -"How are we going to survive.... how are we going to buy ourselves food? I can't possibly continue to be a freeloader, depending on you for survival? What am I going to do?" and Jimin cupped his face sadly in his palm but quickly drew away his hand exclaiming at the pain caused by a raw wound on his palm. "There, there, I missed that one out... Gimme your hand", and he reached for Jimin's hand. But Jimin held it back. "What am I going to do now Yoongi?", tears glistened at the corner of his eyes. Yoongi realized that although Jiimin wasn't actually accusing him... He was surely cursing him mentally. He moved closer to the broken boy and put an arm around his shoulder. "Do you want those wounds again Jimin? Just for some money... do you want all that pain and embarrassment?" "Yoongi", Jimin sighed,"Its no longer an embarrassment for me... It's part of my job... I'm trained to endure all that. But... I won't be having any money. All that was better than starving to death."

      "Jimin, I can't and I won't let you go through all that, do you hear me?", Yoongi forcefully took Jimin's palm and started cleaning the wound. "But why??... was I so much in your way?... that's why I never wanted to tell you what my job was... but you forced me", there was pain and bitterness in his tone. Yoongi realized that he had never faced this side of Jimin. He was speechless for a few moments.... he knew not, how to answer that question which Jimin hurled at him. Should he own up... the reason for which he took the risk of going all the way to the club, and rescuing Jimin. 

        The night was just so silent that he could almost hear his own heartbeats racing, jumbling up. How was he supposed to express himself. He didn't have enough knowledge to probably answer Jimin's question.

 "Speak up Yoongi!!", he demanded once again, now sobbing.

-"Because... Jimin...",

-"Spit it out!!" 

 No... he didn't have the guts to do it... "Because I don't want a friend to get abused for some money... we don't need that dirty money. I can earn a lot more than that in my own job... plus there are always a handsome number of people who shower me with notes and coins after my performance and all those amounts to a lot!", and he knew that he was lying through his teeth as it didn't amount to a lot.

      -"Really... was that the reason why you got me fired? So that you could make me a freeloader?I don't want your money Min Yoongi... but you fucking made ,me lose my job, because of which, I'll have to starve now!!" "Shut up Jimin... that's not why I rescued you", Yoongi couldn't take it anymore. "It's just that I love you and I can't see a person I love suffer like that just for some money to buy food. I'd rather sell myself to get you enough  money for food. I couldn't bear that Jimin. You won't realize the pain I had when I had you blood all over my hand, staining my shirt and everything... It felt as if I was losing life blood myself. You won't ever realize that, because all that you did was bleed like crazy in my arms and then backbite at me now... you won't ever realize that pain... never." He paused for breath and to hold back his eyes from glossing over with tears. Jimin", he sighed heavily,"I've already lost enough... I'm a broken man and life couldn't take away anything else from me... until you showed up... now, I don't want to lose you. I'm a human being at the end of the day... I need someone to love and depend on... I've already lost Lisa and then I had lost my will to live.... but you managed to revive it a bit... so please Jimin, don't leave me."