bayern munich ::

They were the long time rival of Borussia Dortmund, and were also champions of almost all trophies. Amelia was a fan of Bayern, but she didn't know the irony of her dating a Dortmund player.

She was now watching Marco and his teammates train on the pitch of Signal Iduna Park with her hands twirling the yellow ribbon on the present box, and she was sitting in the sixth row up the center of the field, the place where she could catch all of the action. Amelia could hear the loud shouts of what she assumes to be the calls of "here, here! Pass it here", or something similar.

Sebastian Kehl was the first to really notice her sitting there, for the past two hours that they've been playing, honestly. He had saw her doodle in her book, and highlighting some random things. Sebastian could almost be sure that he was an inch away from being smacked with the ball if Ilkay didn't hit him out of it. When he had asked who the girl was sitting up in the stands, all of them laughed, causing Amelia to look up from her book and wave down - which all of them waved back in return, even an embarassed Sebastian with flushed cheeks.

"That's Marco's girlfriend, didn't you know that?" Ilkay replied, trying hard not to laugh any longer. "You're so outdated, like an ancient artifact, Sebastian..."

"Don't tell me you got dibs for her, Seb..." Sebastian turned his head over to Amelia again, who was busy with her head down once more. She was lovely and beautiful in her long coat, and brown scarf... Mats wasn't patient enough for Sebastian's response as he hit him lightly on the head, and pulled him close by his jersey collar, away from Marco and the others. "Don't even think about it, Seb. You can't do that to your teammate, especially not when they're happily in love like that. You got me?" Mats loosen up his grip with Sebastian, and let him go. Sebastian took one last look at Amelia, and shook off the thought. Mats was right.

...

The boys clapped for the end of the five hours training session and sat down on the fields in a cluttered circle, breathing heavily. All of them were soaked in their own sweat and their perfectly styled hair now glued to their forehead.

"I got you guys some water from the assistant," Amelia interrupted their small chatters. "I hope you guys don't mind Wasser." She had spoke a word of German, causing the other boys to momentarily stop and smile at her language barrier before they were each thrown a water bottle at.

"Come sit, Amelia. We're just talking about the weather." Ilkay motioned an empty space in between Marco and himself.

Amelia plopped down on the empty seat, bringing herself closer to Marco. "Isn't that what old people talk about? The elders that take a stroll in the park and play chess until its dinnertime? I didn't know footballers would talk about the weather too."

"Well, babe," the others 'ooo'ed at the nickname as Marco began speaking. "We are all just human after all. At the end of the day, all we want is just some chess and peace. And not a tie." He coughed at yesterday's "gift".

Amelia obviously caught his joke, but the others cocked an eyebrow at their conversation. "It seems like a lover's quarrel that we are definitely not getting into," Mats stood up, followed by the others. "Let's just go inside and take a shower." He pauses. "In separate stalls, obviously. I had to add that before any of what I just said gets on someone's social media site." Mats let out a hearty laugh, the ones he usually slips out when he's truly happy. The boys jog back inside, only with Amelia and Marco left sitting on the field.

"So what's this box?" Marco pointed to the perfectly wrapped box in blue and red with an unmatchable yellow ribbon glued on top, like a perfectly looking ocean with no sand.

"It's your present." Amelia gave Marco another smile, as she clutched her book closer under her arm, but placed it on the field instead.

"Another one? I'm not getting this. What am I doing that I deserve a gift everyday?" Marco now sat with his legs laid out wide, as if that was more comfortable.

"You've been perfect, baby," Amelia kissed him on the lips lightly. "Don't ever doubt your treatment to me. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. And plus, it's advent. I'm doing the similar thing that Ann-Kathrin is doing. But obviously-"

"Yours is way better, don't even go there." Marco finished her sentence, giving her a little smile. Amelia couldn't resist smiling as she just realized that was a compliment. "Anyway, let me see what the surprise is today."

Amelia extended her hand with the box in the center of her two palms. Marco took the weight off her hands and shook the box lightly. He quickly confirmed that it wasn't food, or chocolate because of the light weight.

Marco opened the package and he looked as annoyed as a six years old child getting his toy taken away by his mother. Amelia couldn't hold in a laugh, as she was tackled down on the grass by Marco, who was now on top of her. "Man! You think this is funny!" Even Marco was slightly laughing. "Getting me a Bayern Munich scarf and Mario's jersey!" Marco inspected the jersey closer; it even had Mario's signature on it. It must have been a favor from Mario himself or from Ann-Kathrin. "I can't believe you..."

Amelia took a hold of the Bayern supporter scarf and wrapped it around Marco's neck. Amelia consumed almost all of her upper body strength to come up to reach his lips onto her own. "You look perfect, even in their scarf."

"I hate you right now." He kissed her again.

"Keep saying it," Amelia giggled. "You love me."

"You're so lucky I'm not a serial killer. I hate you so much." Marco kissed her again and again.

"I love you too, Marco." Amelia replied, pulling him by the scarf to kiss him again, this time more passionately. If this wasn't a football field, things would have already went wild.

Amelia pulled away and out of breath, whispered: "happy advent of day two." And this time, Marco hungrily kisses her, longer and with more passion than the characters in some romantic teen novels, like when they're parting at their last scene or when one of them was about to pass away - but none of those two were about to happen.

"IT'S TIME TO GO HOME, KIDS. MEANING STOP MAKING OUT ON THE FIELDS."

It wasn't until Mats had yelled at them, followed by some audible snickers that they dared to separate from each other with a smile. And Marco still hadn't taken off the Bayern Munich scarf with his yellow Dortmund number 11 jersey.