visit me ::

Calling Mario was by far the worst thing Amelia had to do so far. It wasn't that his voice scared her or anything, but it was just the fact that she, out of all people in the world, had a chance to talk to Mario Götze. The phone had been ringing for some time now and it was at any moment in time that the star would pick up.

Amelia blinked. What would Marco think of this present? Would he like it? She giggled at the thought of yesterday and kept smiling into the air, biting down onto her bottom lips.

"Hello?" Mario heard nothing on the other end. But he decided to give hello another shot. "Hello?"

"Hello? Mario?"

"Who's this on Marco's phone?" Mario sounded like he was one step away from calling the police.

"Uh! My name's Amelia. I'm Marco's girlfriend, and he's taking a shower right now in the stalls after light training. I have a small favor to ask of you." Mario hummed in response, and waited for her to go on. "I'm surprising Marco with gifts, you see - for advent. I was wondering-"

"You want me to be a gift?"

"Oh no! I don't mean that! I mean can you come visit him as a gift? I'll get you here to Dortmund from Munich; sorry for the confusion."

"I'll get back to you in 10. I have to ask coach." Little sounds filled with loud chatters were heard in the other room; Mario's Bayern Munich teammates had returned. Without another word, Mario hung up.

Guess he picked up after the third ring because of the caller ID after all. But when he texted a little Consider it done message five minutes later, the risk was all adventuous.

...

"Hey babe," Marco came back into the room with a Borusse! t-shirt and black pants wrapped around his perfectly shaped body. "What are you doing with my phone?"

"I needed tickets for Candy Crush to get to the next level. I hope you didn't mind."

"Speaking of which, I broke another case yesterday in Crime Scene on Facebook." Marco exclaimed, feeling very accomplished at his achievement.

"And speaking of which, you're getting your presents when we're home." This got Marco excited.

"So what is it?" Marco grabbed Amelia by the waist, pulling her closer to him. Amelia was drowned by his eyes and leaned in to kiss him as someone coughed at the doorway.

"Sorry, guys." The Japanese footballer, Shinji Kagawa had ruined the moment. The man stepped in, went to his locker space, grabbed his shirt and paused, lifting the yellow tee up. "I just forgot my tee. Not on purpose. Didn't mean to not let you guys smooch each other's faces off." Shinji must have found that funny because he snickered and quickly ran out. Damn those footballing reflexes.

...

"Why do you feel the need I should be blindfolded entering my own home?" Marco asked, a tone of annoyance in his voice.

"Because. You need this surprise." Amelia unlocked the door, and Mario was already inside, seated on the couch.

"Is someone here? Amelia?"

"Yes, I'm still here."

"I smell fried chicken." Marco replied, laughing. Mario also laughed, as Amelia stomped on his foot, causing his eyes to widen in wincing pain.

"What do you want first?"

"I would like you first." Amelia smacked his head.

"Be more appropriate! I'm untying your blindfold, you idiot." Amelia pulled on the knot, letting the purple fold go free as Mario stood in front of Marco.

They were absolutely like soulmates. Two that found one another in this world, and was bound to never let go.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in Munich?" Marco's voice held a little surprise, sorrow and faith.

"Say thank you to Lufthansa's jet and your girl. She says you talk about me endlessly, so here I am." Amelia nodded as Marco looked over to you with a little smile before facing Mario again. "Oh man, it's been so long!"

"Damn right it has! I hope you know that it's catch up and drink up night. Just you and me." Mario gave Marco one of those masculine cute hugs and a pat on the rear end to top it off.

"But Ame-"

"I'm fine. I'm going out, so you have fun." Marco was appreciative for all the things she had done, and for all the things that she had remembered. "And here," Amelia held out a black and fully wrapped box. "Is your second gift."

Marco was more than curious. As days gets crossed off of his advent calendar, the items get better and better. He anxiously teared the black wrapper and tossed it aside, with Mario staring at him immensely.

It was a Ray-Bay sunglasses. The ones that he enjoyed wearing because they didn't hurt his ears if he wore it long enough. "Thank you, Amelia. You honestly brought me the best gifts today. I could not ask for anything better but my brother here from Munich." Mario gave him a pat on the back, as if he was agreeing.

Amelia ended up exiting the house after giving her footballer a kiss and Mario a hug. She had lied to Marco though; she didn't have plans to go out. In fact, all she did was rent a hotel room and sleep there for the night - hoping for a more refreshed next day.