•{"Who is this?"}•

•[No POV}•
___________________________________

"Cockblocker" Yoongi mumbles kissing Jimins cheek answer the door. Jimin giggles as his boyfriend goes to the door ,opening it. "What!" Yoongi says, annoyed. Jungkook smiles innocently, knowing he had Interrupted their"moment"

"Hey Yoongles" Jungkook says smirking, walking into the room with no permission.
"Come on in" Yoongi says rolling his eyes annoyed.

Jungkook sits down in a soft chair as if the place was his. Yoongi closes the door behind him with a long sigh. "What do you want Jungkook" Yoongi says rolling his eyes, going over to Jimin for snuggles.
"Yeah Kookie what's up, not that I mind you being here." Jimin smiles being friendly. "That makes one of us." Yoongi mumbles earning a hard nudge in the ribs from Jimin, who is still looking at Jungkook smiling.

Jungkook smiles widely, showing his bunny teeth. "We should go out to celebrate the new school year!" Jungkook exclaims bouncing up and down in the chair with excitement. Jimin smiles really big loving the idea. "OMG YEAH WE SHOULD TOTALLY CELEBRATE!"
Jungkook is glad Jimin liked the idea.
"We should invite everyone" Jimin says joyfully. Jungkook nods his head agreeing with the idea. "Your coming right babe?" Jimin asks Yoongi. "Hhmm... I want to sleep though." Yoongi whines like a child. Jimin looks at him pouting "p-please will y-you come?" he says in the cutest baby voice he could. Yoongi tries to resist his adorable boyfriend but fails. "Fine i'll go, but you owe me."Jimin grins getting the message.

Jungkook rolls his eyes and starts making gagging noises. Jimin laughs throwing a pillow at him. Jungkook smiles" I'll text Jin, Hobi,and Namjoon." "Ok "Jimin says giving Yoongi a peck on his nose.
___________________________________
💜Bulletproof Boy Scouts💜

Kookie 🐰:Hey guys me and Jimin were thinking and we thought we should go out and celebrate the new school year 🎊🎉

World_Wide_Handsome:Yeah let's do it I'll bring my handsome face💋

{Sunshine}🌞:Yeah I'm down and Jin you need a handsome face to bring first😂

World_Wide_Handsome:Namjoon thinks I'm handsome. Don't you joonie?

God/Of/Destruction:Of course I do Jinnie your beautiful 😘

World_Wide_Handsome:Ha! See Hobi I'm absolutely gorgeous.

{Sunshine}🌞:He has to agree with you or you'll beat him with a flip flop

World_Wide_Handsome:I don't know what your talking about 😇

{Sunshine}🌞:🙄

God/Of/Destruction:Hey Kook is it cool if I bring a friend of mine I met him a couple days ago and he doesn't have a lot of friends.

Kookie 🐰:Yeah sure the more the merrier right?

God/Of/Destruction:Thx! So we're should we meet?

Kookie 🐰:Um.... How about {*enter random restaurant name*}

{Sunshine}🌞: Do they have Sprite?

Kookie🐰:Yes Hobi they have sprite

{Sunshine}🌞I'm in then 👍

World_Wide_Handsome:Me too

God/Of/Destruction: yeah that's cool

Kookie🐰:Great let's meet there a at around 6pm okay?

World_Wide_Handsome:KK

{Sunshine}🌞:See you there

God/Of/Destruction:alright

Kookie🐰:ok see yah ✌
-------------------------------------------------------------