(Not an Update)VERY IMPORTANT 🥺

(read complete please) armys this is a post I found I know it's not what I usually post but it's important to read it tae needs help and support from army and I would not imagine bts without him it would no longer be the same I love you so much

Well I think it's time to talk about this...

Well army's I don't know if you've noticed that Tae is no longer the same, his attitude ah changed, he's not the same funny guy who makes jokes, who always has a beautiful smile, now he's always serious and barely smiles, many will say " is that he's tired " " is that mature ", NO! ➤ Army's, Tae has changed since her granny died, if maybe the first few years was okay, but not this year....
And you can tell in your Vlive or in the awards, you don't look happy anymore, and it hurts me why I can't do anything, even if you don't notice it or don't say it himself, he is yelling at us for help army's, really at first I didn't pay much attention, but since he put "sorry" in Weverse, I got several ideas of why he put it, maybe why he did something wrong or why he did something wrong and I imagine Worse.
This is how Jonghyun (Shinee) started looking very sad and I think no fan noticed it and happened what happened ☹️, army's we are already realizing it! Something needs to be done before something happens ☹️, honestly I'm very afraid of what happens in the future, I swear I try not to imagine bad things, but it's impossible and more when I saw it in the recent awards that have gone He looks very sad.
And I think Tae already said it in a Vlive that feels like this why, they only know him for being " V of BTS " not for being " Kim Taehyung ' one more human, army's also have to realize that no idol including Tae is a seduction machine on stage.
You have to give Tae a lot of love right now that has too much Hate (I don't know why) 💜 we have to show him that we are here for him, no matter what 💜, we have to denounce Twitter accounts that They're sending hate to Tae.
Please army's need to do something, many army's are already saying Tae is on list of those who will commit suicide in 2020 just for the predictions, don't fall into that army's please there that supporting him our bb is having a hard time you have to let Bighit know, so he can do something (or so I hope).
Please army's if you want Tae copy this message and send to all BTS groups so all Army's know and help our Tae 💜
Thank you for your attention....

And please share, send, or forward this to other army who didn't know yet what's happening to Kim taehyung 💜

We need to watch out for our Tae Tae 🥺

He calling for help I can feel it.

We need to show him that we don't just care about him because he is V.

We need to show that we care about him because he is Kim Taehyung.

I don't want anything bad to happen to him. 🥺

We Care about you Kim Taehyung 🥺🧡🧡

We Purple you Kim Taehyung🥺💜💜💜

We Love you Kim Taehyung 🥺❤❤❤

Just understanding that he is going through a lot right now. He misses his grandmother.

Be patient with him.

And Tae your probably never gonna see this but I'm gonna say it anyway.

We are here for you❤💞