•{Truth or Dare prt 2}•

"I dare you to do 7 minutes if heaven with Tae"
___________________________________
{Jungkook POV}

My eyes went wide as Jimins words echoed in my brain over and over and over again.
I looked up at Jimins smirking face in shock, blushing madly, too scared to look at Taehyung's expression.
"U-um... I don't think T-tae is comfortable w-with that." I say mentally slapping myself for Studdering.
Jimin looks at Taehyung with an Innocent face, "Is that okay with you Tae Tae?" Jimin smiled. "Um.. Sure." Tae says standing. "Y-you really d-dont hav-" I was cut off by Tae's hand grabbing my arm and pulling me into Jimin's room sliding in the closet. He closes the door behind him. I'm freaking out, I don't know what to do. "You real-time" I stopped talking when I felt Tae's breath against my lips. It's pitch black in the closet so I can't see anything around me.
I feel a warm hand grab my waist, making my breath hitch. "T-tae" I whimper maybe or maybe not turned on. I was about to say something else when u felt Tae's lips attach to mine. I just stood there for a second then kissed back, holding the back of his neck. His hands where on my hips rubbing them gently. I try my hardest not to moan but ultimately failed to do so, and I moan softly in his mouth.
He pulls away from the kiss, hands still rubbing my hips. He starts to lick my neck, I noticed that the places he licked where the same places as the bruises Miles left on me.
I whimper in pleasure wanting to go farther.

The alarm I set went off telling us our time is up and Tae pulls away from my neck,I shiver as the cold air hit my neck after his lips left my skin,leaving me hard, red, and shook.
Tae open the closet door and I see his face, which had s big smirk on it. I blush, and quickly looked away. He grabs my hips again, pulling me closer to him. "Your so sensitive bunny." I blush harder at the nickname. "B-b-bunny?" I asked automatically wishing I didn't. "Yeah you remind me of one, you smile like a bunny, you bounce around when your excited, and your cute like one." He said pulling my chin up making me look at him. "I-im not c-cute" I say still kinda flustered at his kind words.
"Your right your not cute" He paused making my heart tear a bit, "your absolutely adorable bunny." He pecked my lips and led me out of the room back into the living room.
Jimin was the first one to say something, "it's been ten minutes, you guys must have had fun" He said making kissing faces. "Jiiiimmmiiinnn" I say embarrassed.
"Look at you your a tomato with bunny teeth." Yoongi slurs chuckling. "S-shut up" I say flustered.
It was getting late and raining ,so I started getting ready to walk back to my house, I  open the door and Taehyung stopped me, "what are you doing?" He asked in a serious tone. "I'm walking back to my house." I say a little confused at his question. "Oh no your not" He says grabbing my  hand, Making me blush for what seems like the millionth time today, "I'm driving you home, I don't want anything happening to you." He said opening the door to his car. I got in knowing I wasn't going to win this argument.
We finally arrived to my house and it was storming pretty hard we both run to the porch trying not to get too wet.
"Thank you for bringing me home" I said smiling at Taehyung. He smiled back"Anything for you bunny " He says making my heart do those backflips it does when Tae's around. He turns and starts to go to his car, I realise how hard it was raining and I got worried that maybe something could happen to Tae. "Hey Tae" I called. He turned around and ran back to the porch. "Yeah, what's up" He asked soaking wet. "It's raining really hard, you can just stay here for the night." I say trying hard not to blush. "Are you sure, I mean I don't want to intrude it anyth-" I cut him off. " It's fine your no trouble, come on"I say opening the door and walking inside. As soon as we get inside he thanked me, "no problem, Tae" I smile.

"You can sleep in my bed I'll take the couch.I say taking my shoes off. " What... No no no no."he says. I look at him confused. He grabs my wrist and pulls me upstairs. "Your beds pretty big, I'm sure the both of us can fit on it." I blush at the thought of the both of us in the same bed. "Um.. You don't have to if yo-" He cuts me off. "It's fine I don't mind."
"O-okay if that's what y-yoh w-want" I studder.
I go in the bathroom and change into my night clothes and stop. I realized that the only thing I wear is an over sized t-shirt and my boxers. I blushed more than ever then. I walk into the room. Tae has the joggers I gave him on and an old-black T-shirt I never  could fit. He turns around and his eyes widen when he sees me. I walk bashfully across the floor over to the bed, not yet getting in it.
I see that my shirt keeps going up so I pull it down. "No pull it back up for me bunny" Tae says biting his lower lip. I blush. He then walks over to me and grips my waist making me whimper a little. "God, your so fucking cute bunny" He says looking at my lips, while licking his. I'm so close to him that I can feel his bludge against mine. I feel myself get harder. He notices this and grins.

[Guys this is a little 12+ but this is not the smut part though let's continue with the story]

Taehyung takes his hand and touches my clothed crotch. I close my eyes and bite my lip, trying hard not to let a moan pass through my lips. Of course I fail when Tae squeezes my crotch a little, making me moan loudly. He started rubbing it faster making me leak pre-cum. "T-tae" I say between my moans, "w-we need to s-sleep." I whimper. He let go of my crotch and lays on the bed with a smirk on his face. I lay down beside him turning my body away from his. I suddenly feel two hands around my sides pulling my back to Tae. "W-what are y-you d-doing T-tae?" I ask blushing hard. "I was cold, your the source of heat I need to stay warm." He says with his famous smile. I roll my eyes smiling at his words "okay but we need to sleep so good night Tae Tae." I cooed "Goodnight bunny" He said softly.
And we fell asleep just like that.

[This chapter is short u know sorry I hope you enjoyed anyway]

QOTS: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SONG BY BTS💜