•{Truth😇 or Dare😈}•

Previously on Touch...

"Kookie, Will you be my boyfriend?"
___________________________________
•{No POV}•

Jungkook opens his eyes, seeing him in his, now wet😏,bed.
Jungkook' sighs realizing his moment with Taehyung was nothing but a figment of his imagination. He gets up to take a shower still half asleep.
When he gets out of the shower he goes to his closet to pick out some clothes for today. He was about to pick the outfit from his dream, but remembers what happened in the classroom, so he chooses something that made it less obvious he was gay.

•{Junkook's Outfit}•

Jungkook' grabs his bag and walks down stairs, and walk onto the porch. Namjoon was supposed to pick him up and take him to school, so Jungkook waits on his porch.
He was just about to walk to school when a random white car pulls up in front of his house. He looks over to the car to see Taehyung in the driver's seat waving him over.
Jungkook looks around him to see who Taehyung is waving at, he then realizes that he is the only one there,so he gets up and goes over  to his car.
"Hey kookie!" He say smiling that boxy smile Jungkook loves so much.
A million questions ran through Jungkook's head, why is he here?, where is Namjoon?, How does he know where I live, is he stalking me?. His thoughts were Inturuped by Taehyung poking his side from inside the car, making him flinch back to earth.
"O-oh hey Tae" Jungkook greets still slightly surprised. "What are you doing here?, not that I mind you being here, I mean I love t-that your here, i-its mean I like, you know I like the fact tha-"
Tae suddenly put up his finger signaling me to be quite,"Your rambling" he says grinning.
This made Jungkook blush causing him to 'cough' in his sleeve to secretly hide his face.
Taehyung laughs "Your cute, Namjoon sent me to come get you, he said  something came up." He finishes. Though the only thing Jungkook paid attention to was when Taehyung called him cute. Taehyung pokes his side, making him flinch once more back to earth. Jungkook continues to stand beside the car,playing with his fingers."So are you gonna get in or do I have to make you." Tae says smirking. The thought made Jungkook hard, making him hold his hands to cover his crotch. Jungkook walks to the passenger seat of the car and gets in. Taehyung starts to drive the car, sitting in silence.
Jungkook sneaks a peek at Taehyung, looking at how hot he looked in his outfit.