Citate #2

11.If my picture was to go back to the newspapers, at least it was to star in the biggest theft in history.(Tokyo/La Casa de Papel)

12.Dear, in the end, love is what makes us see life in another color, and lately, you have only seen everything black.(Mother of Raquel/La Casa de Papel)

13.Sometimes the people we like don’t like us back, and there’s nothing you can do about it.(Otis/Sex Education)

14.I think you're always trying so hard to be a good guy that you end up not being a good guy.(Ola/Sex Education)

15.I could be whatever you want. You just tell me what you want, and I’m gonna be that for you.(Noah/The Notebook)

16.It was real, wasn’t it? You and me. Such a long time ago, we were just a couple of kids. But we really loved each other, didn’t we?(Allie/The Notebook)

17.I can't love anyone because I can't kill for anyone.(Carol Peletier/The Walking Dead)

18.I'm a sinner. I sin almost every day. But those sins, I confess them to God, not strangers.(Father Gabriel/The Walking Dead)

19.I'll tell you what I know about death, Camille. Death dances silently in everyone's shadow, and she doesn't give a damn. So why give a damn about her?(Klaus Mikaelson/The Originals)

20.I believe that when you love someone and that person loves you in return you're uniquely vulnerable. They have a power to hurt you that's like nothing else.(Elijah Mikaelson/The Originals)

Vote&Comment💕