4

Yoonjin's POV

" What? We're going on a vacation when Yoonjin is still schooling? " Donghyuck asked and my parents nodded.

Even though Donghyuck is younger than I am, but he doesn't go to school because somehow he just doesn't do well in school as he did for modelling.

I furrowed my brows, " Why so sudden though? "

" Your mother and I thought that you guys didn't have enough time to bond as siblings. We also want to spend more time with our children. " My mom nodded in agreement.

Taeyong shot them a confused face, " How are we not bonded? We're very, very loving. " He pulled me and Donghyuck into a hug.

My mom smiled as she saw the sight of us getting strangled by Taeyong. " Aw, how cute! Let me take a picture! " She took out her phone and we grinned.

" Honey, Don't you think they look cute? " She asked my dad and he nodded with a fatherly smile.

Donghyuck thought for a moment, " Where are we going? Can we go to Africa or some sort? I can take pictures of me helping the children w- "

" We should go to France, I heard they serve the best alcohol. It will be such a waste to not try their alcohol, right dad? " My dad shot him a forced smile.

My dad looked over at me, " Yoonjin, where do you want to go? " I thought for a while. There's not really anywhere that I'm dying to go.

" How about Jeju? It's been a long time since we've last went back to see grandma and grandpa. " My parents nodded in agreement.

" Can you two learn to be more mature like your sister? you guys should be ashamed of yourselves! " My dad said and they just sulked.

My mother started to scroll through her phone and a grin appeared on her face. " Pack up kids! We're going to Jeju tomorrow morning! " Our head shot up.

She ushered us into our rooms to pack up for the trip. Apparently we are going for a week and that means, a week of studying is gone.

I packed some breezier clothes since it's going to be summer in Jeju. I also packed some of my study material in case I do need it.

I messaged Ayeon that I wouldn't be in school for the next week so that she can update me on the work needed to be done.

The next day, I smelled a really strong odour and I opened my eyes to see Taeyong's feet. " Gross! " I pushed his feet away and he burst into laughter.

" I heard my feet smells like strawberry. " Taeyong said as he tried to smell his own feet.

I shot him an uncomfortable look, " No. Who told you that? " He shrugged as he dragged me out of the bed. I went to wash up and changed into a sweater with a high waist pants.

We got to the airport and my parents were so excited. They kept snapping pictures of us, of them and of the airport. " Family time! " My mom said as she snap a picture.

How did that picture came out looking?

Only my dad and mom looked into the camera. Taeyong was staring at some girl, Donghyuck was being a narcissistic as he admired himself and I was staring into space, looking dead.