12

Guys before I start this chapter, I want to thank all of you who read this book and comment, like and stuff :") this book is #7 for the tag NCT and to me it's a huge deal because it's a book that i've written in more than 6 months so i feel new to it as well.

#NCT is such a broad hashtag since there's so many members in nct and the fact that it's number 7 among all the books with lots of reads, i'm so so so thankful. Currently there's only 500+ reads in total for this book so it's a huge deal for it to be in the top 10 for nct books.

thank you guys so much for your support. stay safe and i love you :")))

Ayeon's POV

" Hurry up. I'm hungry. " I said before I hanged up on Yoonjin who's really late even though she's the one who asked me out for lunch.

I waited outside the restaurant for about 15 minutes and i'm so hungry. I'm the kind of person who doesn't eat breakfast.

" Ayeon? " I looked up to see Johnny.

My eyes widened and the food in my stomach started  to bounce around the place as they are let loose. I could feel the heat rushing up to my cheeks.

" What are you doing here? " I asked and he looked down at his phone before looking up at the banner.

" Jaehyun asked me out for lunch. I thought he would be late so I came later. " He said and I nodded.

He looked over at me, waiting for me to reply why am I here. " Yoonjin asked me out for lunch too but she's really late. " He nodded.

At that moment, both Jaehyun and Yoonjin called to say that they aren't coming so that's that. I was prepared to go home but Johnny spoke, " Since we're already here, let's have lunch. "

" I came here with an empty stomach, there's no way i'm going home with an empty stomach after spending money to take the bus. " He said and I chuckled, nodding my head as we walked in the store.

I was pretty nervous.

I'm not used to eating in front of Johnny. " This is our couple menu, you guys can check it out. " The waitress said and I got flustered.

" We're not- " But she walked off.

I sighed. " Why? Is being my girlfriend such an embarrassment? " I shook my head with my eyes widened.

" It's just that, I don't want people to misunderstand that you have such bad taste. " He furrowed his brows.

" Hey. Me, Seo Johnny doesn't hang out with people who I think are considered bad taste. By that, I mean people with bad personalities. " He seemed really stern.

" Never, Never say that you're a flaw. " He said before his eyes wandered over to the menu once again.

I took a deep breath as I looked over at the menu. Honestly, I've always thought Johnny was someone who judges one by what he see. I thought he would only like pretty girls or girls with nice bodies.

For a moment, I saw another side of him.

We ordered our food and we sat there in silent.

Johnny looked over at me, " Since it's pretty early, what do you want to do later on? I'm not going to let this day go out to waste after spending a few hours planning this charming, outfit that screams fashionable. "

" Basically you just want to ask where do I want to go because you spend a long time planning the outfit. " I said and he nodded, while chuckling.

" Sometimes I'm amazed at how confident you are. I think that's something I envy about you. " I said and his smile faded away.