16

Taeyong's POV

I walked over to the park nearby our house and I saw a familiar figure standing there. I scoffed as I walked over to see him.

" Make it quick. " I said and he nodded.

" I don't know if you're related to why Yoonjin broke up with me but i'm not going to give up just like that. " Jaehyun said and I scoffed.

I crossed my arms, " Why can't you just believe that Yoonjin finally have good eyes, that's why she dumped you. "

Jaehyun walked towards me, " Because I know Yoonjin love me. " I pushed Jaehyun away.

" Why can't you just let us be together. Why are you so selfish! " He raised his voice and I punched him in the face.

Jaehyun threw a punch back and soon, we're rolling around the ground. " Let's stop this. " Jaehyun said as he stood up, dusting his pants.

He stretched his arm out but I yanked his hand away. " I heard you've misunderstood me. I don't like modelling, and I've never had any thought of snatching your job from you. "

" I know my dad did give your job to me but trust me, I fought with him over it. " Jaehyun said.

I was about to walk away when he grabbed my arm, "I'm not going to give up on Yoonjin, even if you beat me up till I look unrecognisable. " I rolled my eyes.

" Do whatever you want. "

Yoonjin's POV

Time passed really fast and we're graduating tomorrow. I'm having a sleepover with Ayeon today and i'm excited. Sleeping over with Ayeon is always the best!

We sat on my bed, " So what are you gonna give Johnny? " I asked and she started to get really excited. Her eyes lit up.

" I made a huge card for him and a really huge plushie version of Tom hank. " I burst into laughter. She's really going all out this time.

Ayeon nudged me, " Are you really not giving Jaehyun another chance? " I shook my head as my smile fades away.

We just weren't meant to be.

We're perfect for each other if we met at the right time but we just didn't have the luxury of having the perfect time.

We laid in bed and soon, we fell asleep. The next day, I woke up and I dragged Ayeon out of bed. We changed out of our PJs and into our uniform.

We did each other's hair and girl, we look good.

My parents and brothers send me and Ayeon to school. " Hope the principal say, i'm sorry but Lee Yoonjin can't graduate because she failed in life. " Donghyuck said and I smacked his head.

" Shut up, duckhyuck. " He glared at me.

Ayeon and I got off the car and bid our family goodbye as they went to buy somethings. I spotted Jaehyun from afar and I dragged Ayeon away.

Ayeon looked over at me, " Are you going to avoid him forever? That's lame. " I pouted and she scoffed, dragging me towards Johnny and Jaehyun.

I stood behind Ayeon and Johnny laughed, " What the hell bro, you're a head taller than Ayeon. " I point a middle finger to him and he scoffed.

" Let's go and take a picture! " Ayeon said as she dragged me and Johnny along, interlocking both of our arms.

" Come along, man. " Johnny dragged Jaehyun.

The four of us stood in front of a huge banner that says, " Happy Graduation! " And we were forcing a smile, especially me.

After we're done with the picture, Jaehyun looked over at me. " Yoonjin- " Before he could continue, I took off with Ayeon.