Chapter- 16

There are only two times that I want to be with you- Now and Forever

(LifeHacks.IO)

You always want to be with that person. You want to see him/her the first when you wake up from a slumber or before you sleep at night. Its better to say that since you live now, you wanna be with him/her now and then a FOREVER.

In Healthy Life Hospital

Manik: Oh my God, Mom! He's crying again.

Manik started to pace around the ladies who were trying hard to stop the baby from crying.

Nyonika: Manik, chup hojao.

Manik: What do you mean by chup hojao, Mom? My baby is crying. Pehle Lilliput aur ab mere baby. Iss hospital mein koi crying virus hai kya?!

Mihika and Revati stood perplexed on not knowing how to handle a berserk Manik. Raj stood up and smacked Manik's head and glared at him.

Raj: Are you seriously a father of a baby? If yes, then behave like one. Aur rula rahe ho tum baby ko. Tumhare aawaaz sunke darr jaega wo. He can't handle high volumes, my idiot son.

Manik tapped his foot on the floor and looked away from his baby, who was crying hysterically.

Nyonika: Raj!

She showed her warning glares to her husband and then stared at her son.

Nyonika: Manik.

She walked towards Manik and tried to keep his baby on his lap to which he backed off.

Manik: N..No, Mom. He's crying. And I can't see him crying.

He looked down and nodded his head in negative making Nyonika to smile at him.

Nyonika: Manu. You're his father so more than anyone's touch its yours and Nandu's touch which will soothe him. Hold him.

She made him hold his baby who snuggled to his father's chest and wailed loudly and Manik stared at him helplessly. His heart pained to see tears in his baby's eyes.

Mihika: Nannu ko uthana padega. He might be hungry. Its been nearly an hour since he's out of the womb but staying empty stomach.

Manik: But Mihi Ma, she's sleeping and doctor has asked me to let her sleep.

Revati: Par Manik, aur koi choice bhi nahi.

Cabir: Arey choice hai na, we'll get him boiled milk from outside.

Mukti and Shravan stared at Cabir with an angry look or him who was about to move out of the room to get boiled milk for him.

Reeha: Where did you hit your head, Mr. Malhotra? Like seriously? Boiled milk for a baby who is an hour old?

Cabir: So what? He's hungry and milk is the only option for a baby.

Mrunal: Acha hua ki aapko kam se kam ye tho patha hai ki milk ke alawa aur kuch nahi de sakthe hum warna aap shayad baby keliye chicken fry laathe hain!

Arijit and Abhimanyu chuckled after hearing her while others preferred to ignore them.

"Hmm" they heard someone whimpering and Manik rushed towards Nandini with their baby in his arms.

Manik: Lilliput!

She stirred in her sleep and others got to see her eyeballs moving. Manik settled beside her and tried to call her name again but before that could happen, baby cried again and that reached Nandini's ears like a ray of light that she opened her eyes in a blink.