Chapter- 24

You are the most beautiful thing I keep inside my heart

(Curiano.com)

Heart is always precious for one and so the emotions related to heart. Love is the most important emotion that belongs to heart and it falls for only once or maybe, more than once when you can't love a person anymore and get rid of it. Hence, the person whom the Heart loves turn out to be the most beautiful person or can even be a thing for it.

In Malhotra Mansion

Nandini: Offo Grand Pa! Stop fumbling like a kid!

She spoke to Raj while making him wear his blazer.

Nyonika: I've been telling the same for the past week. But it didn't work.

Nyonika, who was helping Raj with his tie spoke irritatingly and the latter one just shot glares to the ladies. While, the junior Malhotras just stared at the trio grumpily.

Mukti: Excuse me, Senior Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra and Junior Mrs. Malhotra!

Nandini: Not now, Choti!

And she got busy in helping Raj to get a perfect hairstyle for him as if he was a groom and getting married in hours!

Manik (pissed): But you need to listen to our complaints, Mrs. Malhotra!

Nyonika: Manik! Not now. You can start your complain session once we come back.

Cabir: Oh, for that, you need to get done with certain stuffs, like giving breakfast to your kids.

Nyonika: Tum log kaha bache ho? Khud jaakar khaana khaa sakthe ho na!

Mukti: When did we start to do breakfast alone? Its always Malhotras together.

Nandini: Haa tho, ab time nahi hain na, Choti. Grand pa! Clauses dhobara check karo na.

Raj just nodded while going through his presentation, as he was too tensed. Manik, Cabir and Mukti looked at each other pissed and then at Avi, who was in his folding Baby Crib, busy in playing with his stuff toy. He was 4 months old, now and has started to show how naughty he could get when he starts to play.

Manik: Your Mamma doesn't love me anymore, baby. Its just her Grandpa now.

Manik complained to Avi as the ladies and Raj weren't ready to listen to his complains. Avi stared at his father and then at his mother. He rumbled at her as if he was displeased with his mother's ignorance towards his father.

Nandini (sighed): Ab Baby coffee apne Pa ke side math lena. None of your complaints are gonna work.

And she got busy along with Nyonika in motivating Raj, who was too depressed to know his children's complaints.

Manik: Chalo baby, aaj se Mamma se no baath karna!

He spoke to Avi while picking him up to make him lay on his lap, who looked at his father to see him pouting sadly. He raised his hand to touch his father's lips making him smile but what he did next got not just Manik's but everyone's attention.

"P-a..Pa.." they heard that new melodious voice and for a minute, they couldn't decipher where it came from until Cabir screamed out of joy.

Cabir: H-He spoke. He spoke..mathlab..he talked. Oh my God! Our baby coffee talked!

Nandini rushed towards Manik the next second, and knelt down to face her baby. She held his little hands making him to look at her. He smiled gleefully before turning to Manik again.