Chapter- 18

You don't need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely

(The Unknown)

People say that they need someone in their life to feel that the life they live is totally complete but maybe, they should also know, its not about someone who could make them feel complete but someone who could accept them completely. You love him/her and feel complete but what if they don't accept the way you're? What if they want some changes in you? Did they really complete you? I don't think so!

In Malhotra Mansion

"Welcome, Baby Malhotra!" the party poppers popped when Manik and Nandini entered their mansion with the baby in his mother's arms, looking everything around with his eyes widened.

Manik: Wow. What's with the decor?

He looked around the living area and the way to the staircase to be decorated in black color theme.

Cabir: Well, I did ask them to put blue but they didn't let me to, saying, Manik Bhai's used-to-be-favorite color was Black that he even had a black tooth.

Manik glared at him and then the rest while Nandini rolled her eyes at Cabir's lame joke.

Shravan: Bhai! He's lying. He was the one who said that you had a black tooth.

Manik: Cabir!!!

In return, Cabir just grinned.

Nyonika: Chalo, let the baby and Mamma rest for sometime.

And she took Nandini and Avi upstairs while the youngsters followed them with baby's toys and dresses.

Upstairs

Nandini: Mom. Pehle Avi ko uske room dikhathe hain.

Nyonika smiled and Nandini moved towards the room which was next to their room and opened it to smile brightly.

Nandini: How's the room, baby coffee?

She made Avi to look ahead, who stared at everything with his big eyes.

Manik: Seems like, Mr. Malhotra is a bit curious.

He took Avi from Nandini and made him lie on his back on the little bed, who started to look around.

Abhimanyu (sadly): Yaar, lagtha hai Avi ko kuch bhi pasand nahi aaya. He's not smiling yar.

Arijit: I know right. Mene kaha tha na, to use Red decor. What if he's just like his parents?

He smacked Shravan's head as it was his, Reeha's and Mukti's idea to keep the baby's room simple instead of any dark colors.

Nandini (sighed): You both really need to join baby's learning classes.

"Kyu?" they asked and Nandini glared at them.

Cabir: Arey par Nandu, they're right. Look at Avi na.

He settled beside Avi and held his little finger making him to stare at Cabir.

Cabir: Chachu is sorry, Baby. Aap ko jo pasand hai wohi hojaega ab.

Manik smiled looking at his brother.

Nandini: Offo Bhai. You're not getting it. Avi is too small to know what about his likes and dislikes. It would take him nearly a month to get used to his surroundings. You wouldn't see him smiling for a reason at least not before he's 15-20 days old.