Chapter 14

Charlie-
Wow! I can't believe what I saw! There in front of me is Brandon and Emily. Talking away about who knows what. I feel a rage of jealousy. I'm not so sure if I need to be jealous. Emily is smart and she wouldn't cheat on me. I decide that it's fine. I walk away showing that it doesn't disturb me.

Brandon-
Charlie showed no signs of jealousy. That really made me mad. It's not fun unless he's jealous. There has to be something that will really make him mad. Charlie can't have a girlfriend, happy life, and nice parents. I look down at my hands and feel sad. My parents are abusive and don't pay attention to me. They smack my hands when I am bad. They are constantly fighting right in front of me. I wish my parents would love me more or at least love each other.

Charlie-
Emily and I meet up after she talked to Brandon. "Hey Charlie! You want to hang out after school. Maybe we could catch a movie together." Said Emily. I smile, she is still into me. Even though there are cooler, more popular, more handsome guys, she still chooses me. I grab her hand and say, "That would be great!"

Hey guys! I updated!! Hooray! Thanks for the reads!!! I hope you are not mad at me for not updating. Peace out. -V