Chapter 19

Emily-

Charlie forgave me for kissing Brandon. He realized that it wasn't my fault and that I was trying to get away from him. Charlie finally asked me to prom also. He wrote on a sign, "Out of all the fishies in the seas, will you go to prom with me?" He also gave me a small goldfish. I couldn't help but laugh before I said, "Yes!" Charlie picked me up and spun me around. It was great to have him not mad at me.

Charlie-
When Emily explained what actually happened I was overjoyed. I finally gathered enough bravery to ask Emily to prom and SHE SAID YES! I couldn't resist the urge to pick her up and spin her. She didn't resist when I did either so I continued. I'm so glad that I have this girl in my life. Brandon was in jail and it was just Emily and I. Life couldn't be better.

IN THE END:

Charlie-

Emily and I had a great time at prom. Summer was great too. There wasn't a moment when we weren't together. We went to the movies, swimming, mini golfing, we hung out. It was the best summer of my life. For once Brandon wasn't around to screw things up. I got to learn so much about Emily too. We would stay up just chatting away. This is my first girlfriend but I like to think that one day we will be married. Im so serious about Emily. I just can't picture myself with anybody besides her. "You ready?" asked Emily. We were going to go camping. "As ready as I'll ever be." I said smiling. She smiled at me and we walked to the car, hand in hand.

The End

Hey guys! That's the end of my story. I really hoped you liked it. I am going to be writing a new story soon. I hope you check it out once it's up. Thanks for all the reads! Peace out my homies! -V