Chapter 16

Charlie-

I'm sitting in the janitor's closet in the dark. It smells of soap and disinfectant. Tears run down my face slowly. Brandon and Emily kissing in the hallway. Brandon and Emily were kissing in the hallway. No. I slam my hand against the ground. I have never felt such anger sweep through me. I want to scream. If I was to scream though, someone would find me and take me back to class. The last thing I want to do is face my class. I wish to sit in this janitor's closet and be alone. Emily was the only good in my life. I have been bullied throughout my life. I have bee called several hurtful names. I choose to go on with life. I held onto the littlest things, but now I have nothing. There is no good for me in this life. I turned on the light and found a screwdriver. It was rusty, but it was also sharp.

Emily-
My heart was pounding. My lungs screamed for air. My legs ached with every step. I kept running though. My mother was a work, so when I got home I was alone. I ran upstairs and softly weeped. I grabbed my phone and called Charlie. There was no answer. I decided to text him. There was no answer. I started to worry. What he saw must of been heart breaking. The next thing I did was something I latter regret. I dial Brandon's number. Ring. Ring. "Who is it?" His speech was still slurred. "It's Emily. You know the girl who you kissed!" I said. "Ah well hello my dear. Did you enjoy our smooch? If you liked that we can go have some more fun." Said a drunk Brandon. He sickens me. "Listen you drunk. I am really pissed off at you! I am dating Charlie! You can't walk around and kiss random girls. Especially when they have boyfriends!" I said loudly. I was now crying again. "My dear. Did I upset you? I never meant to do any harm. Why don't I come make it up to you? I'll be right over." Said Brandon. I hung up the phone quickly. I ran downstairs and locked the door. I was now really scared.

Holidays have got me busy but I updated. I want more reads on this though. Some questions to think about. What's going to happen to Charlie? Will Brandon hurt Emily? What's going to happen in the next chapter? Thanks for reading! -V