Chapter 15

Charlie-
Emily and I have been dating for a while now. It's almost prom and I'm trying to think of a fun way to ask her. She likes puns and romantic things. Off course I'm going to do a mix. I'm writing down some ideas in study hall when Emily walks up to me. "Hey Charlie!" Says Emily. She gives me a light peck on the lips. She notices the notebook and my nervous face and smiles. She walks away with a smile on her face. For sure she must know. I probably just blew the whole surprise.

Emily-
I know Charlie is going to ask me to prom. We have talked about going but he hasn't properly asked me. Many guys keep staring at me so he better hurry. Some guys at school don't take no as an answer. It's as if it isn't in their vocabulary. Just then Brandon walks by and grabs me. His breath smells of beer. I become scared. "There you are baby." Says Brandon. He kisses me all up my neck. Then he reaches my lips. At that moment Charlie walks into the hallway. My heart breaks because it looks as if we are kissing. He runs out of the halls with a disapproving look. I push Brandon off of me and run. I hear unsure footsteps behind me. I run as fast as I can. Tears are pouring out of my eyes. I run through the school doors and I head home. All I can think is keep running.

I finally updated! Go me!! Hooray!! I'll try to update more often. My thing is being stupid so just bear with me. I hope you liked this chapter. Things to think about. What's going to happen to Emily? Why was Brandon drunk? Where did Charlie go? Will Charlie and Emily hook back up? Thanks for reading! -V