Chapter 17

Charlie-

I hold the screwdriver firmly in my right hand. The metal is cold against my skin. I glide it against my skin causing a deep cut. It burns but I feel better. I keep cutting. Eventually I have five deep cuts on my arm. For now I'm satisfied. I hear heavy footsteps outside of the janitor's closet. I quickly reach for the light switch. Just in time I turn the light off. The door opens and I see the principal. "What are you doing?" Says another man? "I thought I heard something." Says the principal. I sit as still as I can trying not to breath loudly. "I guess I didn't hear anything." Said the principal. He shut the door and walked away. I let out a long sigh. I didn't want to stay here but I didn't want to go home. I got up and quietly walked out of the school. I went to the old bridge that's not in use anymore. I sat under it and just laid there. I didn't want to talk or sleep. I just wanted to think about all that's happened.

Emily-

One bang on the door. Then another. I was now panicking. "W-Who is it?" I said softly. "Babe come on open up. I thought you wanted to have some fun. Come on let me in baby." Said a drunk Brandon. "GO AWAY!! JUST PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed. Tears were now uncontrollably pouring out of my eyes. "I'm coming in." Said Brandon. "NO PLEASE!" I said screaming. I ran upstairs and locked myself in my room. I hear Brandon break the door. "Now don't be like that sweetie." Said Brandon. "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!" I scream the loudest that I have ever screamed. Then the unsure footsteps get closer and closer.

I don't have much to say on this update. Man some deep stuff in this update. Thanks for the read! -V