Answers

"We can help each other"
The girl nodded her head but was interrupted by her brother. "I need to ask you guys questions then you can go. First give the vial then we can talk".
I pressed my forehead against Lincoln's and took a sip of the vial. Then I gave it to them. "Before you go what is you name?"
The boy looked back and answered "I'm Bellamy Blake how about you?"
I looked back at him
" I'm not just a girl. I'm Princess Clarke Kom Azgeda and future Heda." And with that he smiled and walked away.
A few minutes had passed and it was just me and Lincoln in the room.
"I was not going to let them kill you. You are my brother and mean more to me than my own life. Promise me you will not die. Don't do anything stupid like me". He laughs at me and I can tell that he is hurt.
"I promise I will not leave you by yourself. You are my sister. Where is Nyx?".
I begin to laugh. "Well big brother, these kids aren't smart. Before they took us I loosened her reigns and saw her gallop back to polis. Heda will send for help. But these sky people will need it more than us".
Bellamy,Octavia and Ravin walked in with a bunch of others that had guns. They stared me down. I suddenly felt a sharp pain around my back." Miller! What the hell! She was trying to help us. Why would you do that!?"
I looked at Lincoln. He knew I felt worse pain. Bellamy tried to offer me a hand up but I grabbed Lincoln's bag instead and grabbed herbs. I began to take off my jacket and then lifted up the back of my shirt. I felt them stare but I didn't care. I placed the herb and put my clothes back on.
"What does your tattoo mean" is all they asked me. And for some reason I felt the need to answer them. "It represents all of the natblidas besides myself. It is an image of the moon in which their soul will go to.

Lincoln's tattoos are different

Lincoln's tattoos are different. He has kill tattoos." Miller started to laugh, " And you don't?"
I wanted to attack him but I didn't because I knew mother would have blamed me of anything happened. " Those are my kills, the most important ones of my life. Or they will be when I win the conclave. Other then that, my back isn't big enough for my kills." I reached for my sword and dagger. I saw them reach for their weapons but there was no need. "What? You don't trust me? I haven't offended you have I?"
They all looked confused until Bellamy said. " what were you doing then?"
"If you must know.. I was going to show you something but instead I will tell you. I was born 17 years ago. My parents hid me when they found out I was a natblida. When the Queen of Azgeda found out, she executed them and raised me and my brother as her own. The innocent man you are torturing is my brother Lincoln. Prince of Azgeda and our healer. But he is not in line for king. Our older brother Roan is. Roan is not as sweet as we are. He will kill you when he finds out you have taken us. But back to the story. I am the youngest. Bellamy has asked me who I was and that was hard to answer. I am Wanheda and Princess of Azgeda. You picked the wrong people to capture. I don't blame you though. At least not yet. I'm just upset that while I was helping your friends, you were up here torturing the only person who has been there for me, Lincoln. I told you my story. Now ask away.. please it's not like you will let me go." I left some details out hoping they would ask me because it will but me some time to come up with a plan.
"My name is Octavia, but you probably know that since you helped me in the cave. How would Prince Roan find out that you are here though?"
"Well my dear Octavia, I like you. Your smart and not a traitor to my people. While you guys where knocking my family unconscious my horse Nyx ran back to Azgeda and Polis. Where everyone is looking for me right now. She knows how to warn people when the one of the most important person in my land is missing. Anyone else?"
"Yea.Im Bellamy. Why are you the most important person and when you cut your self why was your blood different?"
I really wanted them to ask this question because it will shock them all. I wanted to tell them the whole truth. " Lincoln, should I tell them? I mean do they deserve to know? Maybe I should tell them and have them know what they brought into their camp." I looked at Lincoln and he said " Well they want to know so why don't you tell them. It's not like they can kill you."
I began to smile while looking at their lost faces. "Don't judge me when I tell you guys. I am Wanheda, the commander of death. I am the best warrior in all of Polis and Azgeda. I'm know for my ruthless killing. But I have taken a likening to a few of you. Like Octavia and Raven. You should thank them really. They might be part of the reason I haven't killed you all" I picked up my knife a slit the palm of my palm of my hand. "I am a nightblood. So once they find out I'm missing they will send search parties. I am the most promising Heda. Or in your language commander. My tattoos are all of the nightblood's I will have to kill when the commander Lexa dies. No one knows why my blood is like this. But it's mostly because of our bloodline. The only reason I'm here is to kill time. While you guys listened to me talk I found out all of your weaknesses."
Miller cuts in. "If your so smart thens what's mine. I mean you are only 17 right."
"DING DING DING, we have our first contender. Well my sweet Miller, you don't want anyone to know that you play for the other team, if you know what I mean.Plus your too cocky. Anyone else wants to have a go?" I walk around the room. " Bellamy. I know what yours is. You have a dark secret but won't admit it. If I was ever going to hurt Octavia you would surrender because love is your weakness. Not to mention you feel a need to help me but not my brother. Let's go with Raven now. My sweet birdie, I like you. Your smart and trust worthy just like Octavia. Your weakness is family. Your parents aren't around are they. So you don't let anyone in. Except for Finn. The love of your life.And my sweet Octavia. You don't want to admit it but you have a crush on my brother. You trust him and I don't blame you. But your tired of everyone telling you want to do. Is that it?"
Everyone glares at each other and finally back at me. "How did you know all that? Have you been spying on us?"
"Wow is that what you ask? I haven't spied on you. I'm a trained princess,warrior and healer. I know my enemies when I see them. Will you let me go now?"