The conclave

I was ready. I had to be ready. I was about to kill the children I grew up with and known. I was focused on my friends. Ontari and Milo. Ontari was a good warrior and Milo was a kind soul. I wouldn't be able to kill them. But I had to.
"Clarke Kom Azgeda" I walked up and grabbed my knife. It was a battle to the death and I will win.
(Only three people left)
It was between Milo and I, he was five years older than me but was weaker. I knew that he would forgive me no matter what.
I was facing Milo when I felt Ontari stand behind me. They were both about to throw there knifes at me when I ducked. They had killed each other. I ran over to Ontari and held her hand. She was there for me when I lost my mother. So now I will be here for her. I kissed the top of her head and said "yu gonplei ste odon"
I was walking back to the tower. I dragged my sword across the floor and held my head up. I was the winner and no one can stop me.
"The new Heda! Clarke Kom Azgeda."
I sat on the throne and stared at everyone. They began to chant "Heda.Wanheda..Heda. Wanheda. Wanheda." They would switch between my two titles. I looked at Bellamy. I had to honor Lexas deal and I would keep them safe.
(Two weeks later)
I heard someone knock on my door as I was in the tub. "Enter"
I stood up from the tub when Bellamy entered. He had looked away but I can tell that he wanted to look at me.
" I received word that a ship with the rest of our people landed and have overthrown our chancellor. They neglect the coalition."
"Very well then. I will send an army to surround you camp keeping the enemies out. There are people who still neglect the coalition as well. Bellamy, I want you to go with the rest on your friends back to Arkadia. I will stay here and in a week I will travel back. I will have to talk to the ambassador's about this."
He walked out of the room blushing. A smirk appeared on my face.
(One week later)
Octavia has come back form Arkadia. She warned me and told me that I'm needed there.
We were a few minutes away when I saw my army dead. I ran over to Indra, she was shot in the shoulder.
"Chit Kom au? (What happened)"
Indra tried to talk the best she can but all she did was let out a small whisper "Pike came. He attacked from behind while we watched the woods for enemies. Pike was going to kill me but Bellamy told him to spare me in order to send a message."
"What message!?"
"He said that they will fight for their land"
I was filled with rage.
" WE ARE GOING INTO WAR.GET THE BEST WARRORS OUT FRONT AND THE HEALERS.THEY WANT OUR LAND BUT THEY CAN NOT HAVE IT. GO BACK TO POLIS I WILL BE THERE SOON."
I turned to Octavia. She begged me to talk to Bellamy. I trusted Octavia so she lead me to Bellamys room.
"It's been a while Bellamy. What did you do? There is a war coming and I can not stop it. Blood must have blood and my people are angry."
Bellamy just stared at me. He threw stuff to the floor and screamed.
" We came back to Arkadia. Those people killed and took ours. THEY ARE MONSTERS. THEY DONT DESERVE THIS LAND. Let there be a war. We will kill them all."
I was about to cry.
"I am those people. Your willing to kill me and my family. The children? The elderly? The innocent? We did not take your people. The mountain men did. You massacred my people for no reason. They came to protect you. I don't know how I could ever care for someone who thinks I am a monster".
I hit Bellamys neck causing him to black out. I ran into Octavia.
"Let's go. He thinks I am a monster who's destined to die. But we didn't do anything. I want you to take the innocent out of this camp. I will kill everyone and murder Pike myself. Where is Lincoln?"
"Clarke. There is something I haven't told you. Pike took Lincoln and his holding him prisoner."
(Lincoln is murdered just like in the show)
"NO. YOU MONSTER." I grabbed Octavia. I leaned into her as we both fell into the ground. My only brother was dead and it was Pikes fault. I felt Bellamy grab my arm.
"DONT TOUCH ME. THIS IS YOUR FAULT. YOU WANTED ME TO BE A MONSTER WELL NOW I AM."
I take my sword out and walk towards Pike.
"YOU MURDERER. HE WAS MY BROTHER. YOU DESERVE TO DIE. KNOW THIS AS THE DAY YOU STARTED A WAR. I AM CLAKE KOM AZGEDA. THE COMMANDER. PRINCESS OF AZGEDA. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY WANHEDA. AND YOU JUST KILLED MY BROTHER, MY BEST-FRIEND AND THE LOVE OF OCTAVIAS LIFE. YOU DID NOT ONLY RUIN MY LIFE BUT HAVE RUINED YOUR LIVES AS WELL. PREPARE TO DIE BECAUSE WAR IS COMING".
I throw Bellamy to the side and throw my knife at Pikes head. "YOUR KING IS DEAD. SURRENDER AND YOU CAN LIVE. THE BATTLE IS COMING IN ONE DAY. GET READY"
I see Octavia sobbing on the floor. "Lincoln didn't deserve this. You have to get the people out of camp. The guilty will die tomorrow. I will miss you. Be safe."
I hopped on my horse and ran to polis.
(The next day)
"Did you get everyone out of the camp" Octavia nodded as tears were streaming down her face. I pulled her in and gave her hug. I walked her over to my tent. I will be a while till the rest of the army came. I payed her down on the bed and turned to face her. We began to sob and we felt the same pain.
" Lincoln didn't deserve this. He was innocent. When he died so did a part of me. I can't forgive Bellamy. Clarke. You can cry you know. I won't judge you. Your my best friend. I'm a grounder now. I will honour Lincoln."
I nodded and handed Octavia a sword. It was time.
(The grounders kill the guilty and Clarke spared Bellamy's life)
"I'm sorry Clarke. I didn't know he would kill Lincoln. Please forgive me. I can't live knowing you hate me. Tell Octavia I love her please".
I stared at the man I was falling in love with.
(Flashback)
"Clarke are you here? I need to tell you something"
"Yea, I'm in the bedroom."
" I have to go back to Arkadia. I didn't want to leave without saying goodbye."
"That's sweet Bellamy but you must go back to your people."
I pulled him in a placed my head on his shoulder. As I pulled back his big brown eyes were staring at me. I felt the rush of electricity surge through my body. I leaned in and gave him a kiss. He kissed back at we made our way to the bed. (You know what happens next) and the next day he was leaving for Arkadia.
(End flashback)
(Octavia pov)
"It's too late Bellamy. You took someone we both loved from us. When Lincoln died so did we. We can't forgive you for this yet. You may have not pulled the trigger but you handed Pike the gun."
I turned to Clarke, I can tell she was about to break down.
"Clarke lets go. You have an army to lead. Bellamy doesn't deserve your trust anymore"
And with that, we walked out of the tent and into the tower. I brought Clarke to her room. We laid down on the bed telling stories about Lincoln. He meant a lot to everyone and was taken from us. There was no coming back from this.