Chapter 7 (18+)

They looked at each for a few minutes then Pavel leaned in slowly kissed Dome then his tounge seeking entrance into Domes mouth. At first Dome was scared but slowly he opened his mouth to enjoy it. Pavel took off Domes shirt and Dome took off Pavels. Pavel took him hand and brushed over Domes nipple which made Dome shudder.
"Lets go to the bedroom" Pavel told Dome.
Both went to the bedroom and Pavel slowly took off Domes pants and boxers. He took his hand to Domes manhood rubbing the slit with his thumb nail.
"Ahhh" moaned Dome.
Pavel smiled at Domes reaction. He continued to rub then stroke him with one hand while his other caress and teased his nipples. Dome was biting on his lip.
Slowly Pavel moved his head lower before slowly licking the tip.
Dome was slowly coming undone.
"Mmmore" he moaned. Pavel smiled as Dome was moaning. Sharply Pavel took Domes length into his mouth. He sucked on it a few times then took it out and went to retrive the bag.
"I'm going to take it slow and easy and ill have you emerged in estacy." Pavel told him.
Pavel put on some lube on his fingers and went to put Domes length back into his mouth. Slowly working his mouth up and down Domes length he put one finger inside his hole.
"Fuck it hurts" yelled Dome.
Pavel stopped " Do you want me to quit?" Pavel asked.
" No, just go slow please." Dome said.
Pavel nodded. Then went back to Domes length and hole.
After some time Pavel added another finger . Dome started to relax some which helped with the pain. Pavel came up between Domes legs licking his thighs on both sides. Again putting Domes length into his mouth teasing Domes head with his tounge. Dome grabbed Pavels head and was thrusting into his mouth.

" You are prepared, are you ready for me to enter you?" Pavel asked.

"We can try to go forward." Dome replied.

Pavel nodded. He got up and put a condom on and put some more lube onto his member. He lined up with Domes hole and slowly put his length in while watching Dome. " If its too much tell me and I will stop" Pavel told him.

" You can continue just go slowly" Dome replied.

Pavel continued until he was all the way in. He waited for Dome to adjust and be comfortable.

"Tell me when to move" Pavel said while kissing Dome.
After a few min Dome told Pavel to move but still go slow. Pavel nodded and slowly started moving his hips. After a few minutes Dome was comfortable and was rocking his hips with Pavel. Pavel sped up a little and started thrusting harder into Dome hitting his prostate making Dome moan with pleasure. Both cumming together.