🔞Chapter 17🔞

"What?" Pavel asked not believing what he heard.
"I want to make out with you. Maybe it will jar my memory." Dome stated.
Pavel was thinking and hard. He wanted Dome back and bad. But Mew said go easy. What should I do. Dome looked to Pavel who liked like he was conflicted. Dome scooted over to Pavel and took his hand. "Its ok if you don't want to" Dome stated. " Its not I don't want to trust me. It's just I don't want to hurt you or upset you. " Pavel replied.
Dome nodded and went to lay down and Pavel laid beside him holding him tight. " What if we start slow and just whatever happens happen" Dome asked. Pavel looked at Domes back and slowly turned Dome to face him.
Pavel looks to Domes lips and slowly presses his lips to Domes. Soon they deepen the kiss and Domes hands start to rome downward caressing Pavels body. It felt so good and seemed so familiar to him. The kisses the feel of Pavel everything seemed to feel like home. Pavel moaned as Dome touches him skin. Pavel wants more. Pavel slowly puts his hand on Domes body. He caresses his nipples the way he knows his Dome likes never leaving his lips. Dome moans at this action. Pavel smiles. Getting bolder Pavel slides his hand down farther and rubs Domes package thru his boxers. Dome moans even more. Pavel slowly inches Dome down to the bed looking up at him slowly pulls Domes boxers down where Domes clock springs up. Looking to Dome to make sure he was ok . Dome nodded and Pavel continued. Slowly he started to lick the head and Domes eyes rolled back. Dome starts moaning loud and Pavel continued the assault on Domes manhood taken all of him inside his mouth bobbing up and down while Dome was slowly coming undone. " Pavel this is so good.." Dome stated. Pavel moaned sending chills down Domes spine. Pavel continued until Dome grabbed his head and kissed him rough. Pavel deepen the kiss and then both broke the kiss coming up for air. " I want you inside me please" Dome said. Pavel looked to Dome and slowly went yo get the lube. Judgement was clouded now he just wanted Dome in the worst way. Pavel slowly lived his erection and but it inside Dome. Slowly Dome was coming undone and wanted more but Pavel was taking his time. Pavel looked to Dome who nodded and Pavel started slowly thruating his hips back and forth watching Dome with lust in his eyes. "Harder please harder" Dome breathed out. Pavel did ad he was asked and started pounding him harder and harder until Dome cummed. The Dome passed out.
"Dome?" Pavel stated. " Baby?" No answer. " Dome please don't do this to me baby" Pavel shaking Dome but he didn't wake up. He hurried and threw some clothes on and ran to Mews room for help.

"Mew help Dome passed out and won't wake up please help him. " Pavel yelled in a panic.
Mew and Pavel along with Gulf went to thier shared room.
After looking at the scene Mew looked to Pavel. " I said go easy Pavel. This is not easy. Lets get him dressed and I'll look him over" Mew said while shaking his head.
'Please be ok Dome..im So sorry I should have said no.' Pavel thought while getting clothes on Dome.

Pavel went outside while Mew looked over Dome. Pavel was shaking. ' Whats taking so long? Whats going on? Its been 2 hours now with no word. Pavel was deep in thought when a hand grabbed his shoulder.