Chapter 10 (18+)

Dome was getting undressed when his phone went off. He looked at it and there was a message from Nine.

'Need to talk to you. Meet me in the kitchen'

Dome laughs and shows it to Pavel.

" I bet he has questions and wants help. Go ahead ill wait on you to get back. "and gives Dome a tender kiss then pinches Domes ass as he walked away.

Dome just smirked and walked to the kitchen were he found not only Nine but Joong too sitting at the counter.

"What's up guys" Dome asked.

Nine started. " We have some questions and would like some information about it. "

"Umm ok " Dome simply said.

Joong and Nine looks to each other then back to Dome.

" Guys just ask" Dome said

Then Nine and Joong started asking several questions and about everything,

Dome listened carefully and answered their question as best as he could. After he finished and all their questions were answered they told each other good night and went to their rooms.

Dome went into his room and found Pavel laying on the bed naked and was watching tv.

" What are you doing there naked may I ask" Dome stated.

"Waiting for you to take a shower together my love" was his reply. "So what was up with Nine."

Dome told Pavel what happened and Pavel asked if they had the items needed. Dome stated he didn't know and Pavel got up and went to the cabinet and put a small bag together and instructed Dome to go give it to them as they asked Dome and not him.

Dome nodded and did what Pavel said to do. He came back shaking his head.

"What ?" Pavel asked.

" Nine turned 3 shades of red and Joong turned 4 shades looking in the bag." Dome replied.

"Ready for a shower baby?" Pavel asked slowly taking off Domes shirt.

Dome licked his lips and motion for Pavel to follow.

In the bathroom, Pavel had Domes clothes off and had him pushed to the wall. Pavel started at Domes neck and licked his way down making sure to caress Domes length and he continued his assault on Domes body. Dome moans rather loudly not caring who can hear him. Slowly Pavel puts lube on his fingers and starts to prep Dome when all of a sudden they hear a scream from Nines room. "what the hell" Pavel asked.

Dome put some boxers on and went next door banging on the door and asking Nine if everything was ok.

Nine came to the door with only a towel around his waist.

" Sorry something caught me by surprise. I didn't think it would be that big. it will not fit I know that. " Nine said.

" Maybe I didn't explain it well enough. " Dome said. "hang on a sec"

Dome went back to his room and told Pavel to get some boxers on and follow him.

Pavel was confused but done what he was asked.

Both Pavel and Dome went back to Nines room and all four sit down and went over everything in full detail. when all of a sudden they heard something coming from Ben and Earths room.

They stopped talking to hear Earth yelling " FUCK ME HARDER DADDY FUCK ME TILL I CANT WALK TOMORROW. MAKE ME YOUR SLUT"

" It's always the quite ones I guess" Pavel giggles.

After making sure Joong and Nine got everything down and correct Pavel and Dome returned to their shower to resume what they started.

"where were we " Pavel started until Dome grabbed him and yanked his boxers down.

"Are you going to fuck me till I can't walk to daddy?" Dome teased Pavel.

"I can if you want me too." Pavel responded.

Pavel went back to Domes manhood and put more lube on his fingers working Dome open while sucking him hard and long.

As soon as he was prepped enough Pavel turned Dome around and told him to put his hands on the wall. Dome did what he was told and Pavel put on a condom and lubed up real good.

Pavel lined up with domes hole and inched his way in when both heard Nine from the next room yelling " OMG THAT FEELS GOOD HARDER HARDER RIGHT THERE YES YES YES"

Still in Domes ass Pavel's leans to Dome and tells him " Our friends are freaks babe lol" Dome looks back and Pavel and says "what you waiting for " and started moving his hips back and forth grinding on Pavel's dick. Pavel grabs Domes hips and thrust hard into him over and over again.

" Do you want to walk tomorrow? " Pavel pants and he continues thrusting and hard into Domes ass.

Domes reaches for his cock when Pavel swats his hand away. Dome looks to Pavel and Pavel shakes his head. Pavel continued to pound into Domes tight ass and Dome wines wanting to cum. Suddenly Pavel reaches around and whispers in Domes ear "cum for me baby show me a pretty white rope for your daddy" Pavel says breathless as he pounds Domes ass even harder. Soon both cum and they finish their shower they started.

Laying in bed Dome was really sore and Pavel was looking at him thinking maybe he went to hard on him.

"I'm sorry babe" Pavel told Dome while stroking his back .

" it's ok baby" Dome replied as he turned over and started kissing Pavel's neck and face. Pavel groaned when Dome did this and Dome got a idea.

Dome pushed Pavel on the bed and crawled on top of him licking his lips

" Dome what are you....." Pavel was cut off by Domes tounge going inside his mouth. Slowly Dome slid down and licked Pavel's stomach and reached his manhood. " Your turn now " Dome stated. In one move Dome took Pavel's entire length into his mouth and started putting lube on his fingers. Dome sucked Pavel hard and stuck one finger in Pavel's ass. Pavel moaned and winsed at this but he wasn't going to stop it. Soon Dome had 3 fingers in and sucked Pavel till he was about to explode in Domes mouth. Dome came off with a pop and asked " Can I top you now"

Pavel looked to the wall and slowly nodded.

Dome got a condom and put a lot of lube on his member and slowly started to put in it Pavel's tight ass. But something was off. He didn't like it this way. He wanted to try to top Pavel but when he got only the head in Dome stopped and pulled out.

This confused Pavel and he looked at Dome who was looking down to the bed." Baby what's wrong"

" I can't do this , Pavel I don't like being a top. Am I weird ?" Dome asked.

" no babe. "Pavel kissed Domes forehead. "some only like being the bottom not the top.

" Thank you for letting me try. I know that had to hurt you as it did me the first time" Dome told him.

"I love you baby and I will try almost anything with you. I love you. " Pavel told him.

" I want to ride you, can I " Dome asked.

" You sure your not too sore babe?" Pavel asked concerned.

" I want you deep inside me now" Dome looked at Pavel with lust in his eyes.

Pavel took off Domes condom and got a fresh one and the lube and handed it to Dome.

Dome put the condom on Pavel and stroked it till it got rock hard. Then applying some lube on it Dome slid his ass on top of Pavels hard cock and rode him till both came seeing stars.