Chapter 1

"Rafe, couldn't believe that Jordan had moved on with Chad DiMera, of all people. He knew that getting drunk and sleeping with Kate after his sister went to prison for Nick Fallon's murder was wrong, but Rafe had profusely asked Jordan for forgiveness. But Jordan couldn't forgive Rafe for his indiscretion. It was one thing to move on, but did she have to move on with Chad?

Rafe was sure Chad was up to something. Rafe just didn't trust Chad. What's worse, Chad had started showing his true DiMera colors ever since he came back to Salem. And Rafe couldn't stand the DiMeras. They were all the same—sly, sneaky, and downright manipulative. Chad was truly becoming Stefano's son.

Rafe vowed one thing: to save Jordan from Chad, whether she like it or not.

Just then, Rafe heard voices coming Salem Park where Rafe was sitting at one of the benches. He snuck out of sight, only to spy Chad and Jordan holding hands and kissing in public view.

"Thanks for dinner, Chad." Jordan said, when they finally came up for air.

"You're welcome, Jordan." Chad said, kissing her again. "I had a real nice time."

"The lasagna meal that you ordered for us was the best I've had."

"Someday I will have to make my very special lasagna for you."

"Hmmmm...I'd love that Chad."

Rafe watched heartbroken as Chad kissed Jordan again. Rafe pulled out his cell and answer it before Chad or Jordan saw him hiding in the bushes.

"Yeah, Roman." Rafe said answering his cell.

"Rafe, we have a bit of a disturbance down here at the cop shop." Roman said, exacerbated. "Can you get here ASAP?"

"Yes, Roman. I need to get out of this park anyway." Rafe told Roman.

"Okay, Rafe, I'll see you in a few."

Rafe shut off his cell as he ended his call with Roman. As he took one last look at Jordan and Chad, Rafe made a vow to find out exactly what Chad was hiding.