Chapter 3

When Jordan came back from her lunch with Chad, she found the young pregnant woman waiting in her office.

"I'm sorry, did we have an appointment?" Jordan asked the young woman.

"No. But a hospital volunteer let me in." the young woman told her.

"Well, nobody informed me you were here, and they usually inform me when they do."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know it would be a problem." the young woman apologized.

"Well, what can I do for you?"

"My doctor told me I needed to do some exercises as I was gaining a little too much weight."

"You look fine to me."

"Well, I'm just concerned for my baby."

"I'll look over your case with your doctor and come up with a exercise regimen for you and let you know tomorrow."

"Thank you, you don't know how much this means to me."

As the young woman left Jordan's office, she realized she forgot to get her name. Running to catch up with the young woman, she saw the same young woman arguing with Chad. After the young woman left a few minutes later, obviously angry about something, Jordan confronted Chad about his conversation.

"Who was that woman you were talking to? Jordan asked Chad.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because she just left my office asking about some exercise regimen and I never got her name."

"I'm sorry, she came to see you?" Chad asked, a little miffed. "I've got to go!"

"Chad!" Jordan asked, as Chad left in a hurry. "I didn't cat. . ."

Chad caught up with the young woman within ten minutes at her motel room.

"What are you trying to do?" Chad yelled at the young woman. "Are you trying to ruin everything I am trying to do for us?"

"I needed to know who my competition was."

"You know I only have eyes for you." Chad assured her. "I'm only using Jordan to get in good with my father so I can get control of DiMera."

"Are you sure that's all it is? You sure looked pretty cozy at the diner earlier today?"

"You were spying on us?"

"I'm sorry. I missed you so. And when I learned I was pregnant, I had to tell you."

"You couldn't do it in a text?"

"It wasn't the news I wanted to leave via text."

"Geez, you do look hot." Chad said, nuzzling the young woman's neck.

"I missed you honey."

"Me too, baby." Chad told her. "You're the only one for me."

A few kisses and Chad and the young woman ended up in bed making love. As they lay in each others arms, the young woman vowed never to let Chad know that she was never taking precautions to avoid a pregnancy. She didn't want Chad knowing that she intended to trap Chad into marriage by getting pregnant.