Chapter 8

Rafe waited at the Java Cafe for Jordan to arrive. She finally arrived a few minutes later looking as sexy as ever. Rafe wanted to to kiss her, but he knew it wasn't the right time. But to his astonishment, Jordan impulsively kissed Rafe on the lips.

The kiss lasted a few minutes, giving Rafe the impression that Jordan wanted him. But after the kiss, Jordan pulled away.

"What's wrong?" Rafe asked.

But Jordan was too ashamed to tell Rafe how foolish she was to trust Chad.

"Hey, you can tell me anything. " Rafe said as he cupped her chin in his hands.

"Just hold me." Jordan begged.  "And tell me everything will be alright?"

Rafe held Jordan in his arms which led to some more kissing. It got so heavy that customers in the Java Cafe told them to get a room. So Rafe and Jordan went to his pad and made love.

Meanwhile, Chad was looking for Jordan but ran into Gwen instead.

"Hey lover. You looking for me?"

"Yes, baby." Chad lied, but didn't want to get into it with Gwen.

Gwen pulled out all the stops to seduce Chad now that she managed to get Jordan to see Rafe. Chad was all hers. Now, to get Chad to make love to her and make a baby.

As Gwen kissed Chad, it didn't take Chad long to give in to Gwen' s kiss and the two ended up in the bedroom making love through the night.