pt. 24

warning: things get steamy real quick (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

mike walked into the room, a bright smile on his face. will got up from the bed immediately upon hearing the sounds of footsteps outside his door.

"did you do it?" will asked. suddenly, a loud "YES!" echoed into the room from the hallway. and it wasn't from mike. will saw el outside smirking at the two. will blushed deeply, as she headed downstairs.

he looked over at mike, and mike just grinned. a wide smile spread across will's face. mike walked over and gently took will's face in his hands. without saying anything, he leaned forward and kissed him passionately. will kissed back equally as passionate. he ran his fingers through mike's hair, and mike brought will close to him, wrapping his arms around his waist. as the kiss started to get more heated, will felt mike's tongue slip into his mouth. the new experience felt weird to will at first, but soon he started easing into it. they sat down on the bed as mike's hands began roaming. they started slipping up his shirt and will silently groaned.

"mike..." he murmured as mike began kissing will's neck and jaw, placing kisses down his throat. "oh, god, mike..." mike suddenly pulled away and got up. wil's eyes shot open.

"w-what happened?" he asked worriedly, as mike began heading towards the door. mike closed the door, and walked back to will.

"don't wanna get interrupted, do we?" mike murmured, as he connected his lips to will's neck again.

"oh-" will said, as he groaned again. mike pulled will into his lap, will's leg on each side of mike's body. they connected their lips again.

♡♡♡
will woke up the next morning, his shirt off and tossed in the corner right next to the laundry hamper. he blushed furiously as he remembered the night before. mike stay asleep next to him, his shirt somewhere on the floor. will leaned in and kissed mike's cheek as he got up, went to the bathroom and closed the door. tomorrow, the rest of the party would be coming for will's birthday. which was also tomorrrow.

he brushed his teeth, went to the bathroom and went downstairs.

"morning, mom," he greeted as he walked in to the kitchen. his mother stood at the stove, scrambling eggs.

"morning, honey." will sat down and picked up the book sitting in front of him on the dark, wooden table. "is mike still asleep?" will nodded.

"uh, yeah. he is." joyce came and set the plate of toast and scrambled eggs. she ruffled his hair and kissed the top of his head.

"wow," she said, sitting down across from him. "my baby's gonna be 16." she said, grabbing his hand.

"mom." will groaned.

"ughhh, ok ok i'll stop." joyce said with a giggle. will chewed on his toast as his mother read the newspaper. after about 5 minutes of a comfortable silence, she set the paper down and looked at will.

"will, honey," she started.

will looked up from his food.

"yeah, mom?"

she didn't say anything for a minute before looking down.

"i don't know if you've noticed, but uh, do things seem different between those two?" she said, nodding her head at a picture framed of mike and el. will stiffened. right. she doesn't know.

"oh, uh, about that. they uh, they broke up." will said, registering the shock on joyce's face.

"what?!" she exclaimed. "when? why-?" will interrupted her.

"mom! it was a unanimous decision." he explained. "they talked last night and just realized they weren't right for eachother." he contemplated in his mind whether he should tell her. but he wasn't sure if mike wanted him to tell anyone yet. he needed to speak to mike about what they were. boyfriends? will smiled at the label.

"what're you smiling about, honey?" joyce asked, a smirk playing on her mouth.

"nothing, mom." he said, unable to wipe the smile off of his face.

"ok, weirdo." she says jokingly, going back to her newspaper.

holy fuck, that was so hard to write 😅idk how y'all write smut 😳 but like i feel like you guys should deserve some hard core byler. anyways, i've pre-written a bunch of chapters for my new book which i'm releasing and i'll start working on writing longer chapters cause i'm trying to finish this book as soon as possible. ALSO new part on my byler oneshots is coming out today so keep an eye on that. love you guys, have a great day! :)