Dimitri's Pov

Rose came to me and Kirova,she was running down the hall.

Kirova: "Hathaway? What's wrong?"

Rose: "Natalie..Strigoi..fighting..Lilly..in security center."

After she said that I ran as fast as I could.After 20 minutes of running,I stopped in front of the door.When I opened it,my anger started to grow.Natalie was choking my Lilly! Her right arm was reaching for her stake.I grabbed my stake, then I grabbed Natalie's head then I stabbed her in the heart.When I knew she was dead, I dropped to my knees next to Lilly.She had more bruises and cuts on her.

Me: "Lil? Please, wake up."

I could tell she wasn't going to wake up, atleast not now.I just picked her up and held her.

Me: "Oh, my Lilly."

I stood up, then took her to the hospital.

........

(Outside)

I was just outside the Academy.I was doing my yoga but stopped when I heard my name.

???: "D!!"

I turned with a smile on my face.

There stood my beautiful Lilly, I picked her up and kissed her

Lilly: "So,what is new?"

I chuckled.

Me: "I have something special for your birthday."

I kissed her head.

Lilly: "So, I won't know what this surprise is for four days?"

Me: "That's right."

I kissed her lips,but the next thing I knew.She flipped me on my back,which caused me to laugh.But I laughed more when she started screaming.

Lilly: "Yes! I flipped the famous Dimitri Belikov,on his back!"

I sat up while laughing.