Shopping And The Date

*Dimitri's pov*

We were walking to the jeep but then I saw Lilly stop.

Lilly: "Where is Rose?"

But before anyone could say anything Rose came running and screaming at Lilly.I laughed when Lilly flipped Rose onto her back.Both of the sister's were laughing.

Lilly: "Keep working on it.Oh, little hint, don't let out a battle scream."

I couldn't stop smiling,the woman helping her sister up...is mine.

.........

(In The Store)

I couldn't believe Rose just twisted that guy's arm.

Lilly: "Sorry, she's gone mental."

She looked at her sister.

I took Lilly's hand while she talked to Rose.

Lilly: "Rose,you need to relax.They aren't stupid enough to come here."

Rose just rolled her eye's and went back to walking.

Me: "She still has alot to learn."

Lilly: "I feel like I will be teaching her for the rest of my life."

Me: "Well hopefully not all your life."

We smiled and walked into a store,I was watching over Lissa with Lilly.Who was also looking at clothes.

Me: "What are you looking for?"

Lilly: "Something to wear on our date and prom."

Me: "You going to the prom?"

Lilly: "Only if you go as my date."

Me: "We will see."

Lilly: "Please, besides.We can play when we get board."

I was smirking while watching the princess,because Lilly put her hand on my ass.

Me: "Fine."

Lilly: "Good because I'm going to sing two songs."

Me: "Now I can't wait."

After awhile we went back to the Academy.And when we got back, me and Lilly went to change and go swimming.I love it how she always trys to dress up for me, but I'll love her without her being all dressed up.

........

*Lilly's pov*

Me and my amazing boyfriend are in a lake swimming

Me and my amazing boyfriend are in a lake swimming.I love the water, it makes me feel refresh and calmer.I closed my eye's but then opened them when I saw Dimitri over me.He was sexy as hell.He had no shirt on,just swim shorts on, hair wet and his whole body is wet.

Dimitri: "Are you checking me out?"

Me: "I am not going to lie.Yes, yes I was and still am."

He laughed then kissed my lips,whiched caused me to moan.After an hour we went back to the Academy.