Training Rose

*Lilly's pov*

Finally, I have the guy of my dreams, Dimitri Belikov is all mine

Finally, I have the guy of my dreams, Dimitri Belikov is all mine.We are planning on going on a date but right now we have to train Rose.So we are meeting her in the woods near the Academy, when we got there Rose was there to.Tatiana kept screaming at me for details about last night,and let's just say my head hurts.My Dimitri must of saw my face because he was starting to get concerned.

Dimitri: "Are you alright?"

Me: "Yeah, it's just Tatiana won't stop bugging me about last night."

That's what got Rose's attention.

Rose: "What happened last night?"

Dimitri and I looked at each other and smiled.

Me: "Another time.But what you need to do is concentrate."

Dimitri: "We thought we'd practice out here, away from there."

Both of us got our steal stakes out.

Rose: "Ok, I know both of you must have heard some rumors."

Dimitri: "All that high-school der'mo stays back there, not here."

Rose stands in front of us.

Me: "This is life and death.The silver.Don't be afraid of it."

I threw my stake down into the ground, which caused Rose to jump.Dimitri took a seat while I explained more to Rose.

Me: "Besides the sun, this stake is your only friend against the Strigoi.But you must subdue the monster and bring yourself to kill."

Rose: "Yeah, killing Strigoi is what it's all about,right?"

She picks up the stake then starts attacking me.I blocked and dodged all her attacks, while we fought I talked more.

Me: "Most Strigoi were once Moroi.Some turn themselves Strigoi by killing during the feeding process."

I dodged another attack.

Me: "But many are turned by force.If you are going to thrust, thrust."

I grabbed her stake hand and put my stake to her heart.Rose juat sighed.

Me: "My point is you might have known one personally,as a friend.Can you kill someone you used to know? Take me for example,if I got turned would you be able to kill me?"

Rose: "I...If it was them or you or me or Lissa..."

I moved my stake and she caught it.

Me: "You hesitant,and that hesitantion could kill you."

Then we started fighting again.

Me: "You have to keep telling yourself that they aren't the same people you knew."