Our Queen

*Rose's pov*

I just got out of class and wanted to go bug Belikov.I do admit that I have a huge crush on him, it is hard to get him to pay attention to me.It's because he is always watching my older sister, right now they are running around.

...........

*Lilly's pov*

Me and D just got done sparing, and we almost kissed again.I don't know why we haven't already,Hopefully one of us with have the courage to.

I don't know why we haven't already,Hopefully one of us with have the courage to

Me: "Want to go another round?"

But before he could answer my mind got linked to Tatiana's.(Tatiana's site)
I saw Tatiana get out of the car and started giving orders.

Tatiana: "Get my room ready."

Guard: "Would you like us to get Lilly Hathaway for you?"

Tatiana: "No.I have a feeling that she is on her way.I hope she wears that pink dress I got her."

(End of site)

Dimitri: "Lil?"

Me: "I don't think we have time for another round."

Dimitri: "What did you see?"

Me: "Queen Tatiana is here, and I must go and greet her.You can come to, if you want."

He smiled and ran down the hall, so I did to.We went back to our room's and got changed.I put on the pink dress that she got me, when I got out of my room I saw D standing there waiting.

I put on the pink dress that she got me, when I got out of my room I saw D standing there waiting

I grabbed his hand and dragged him to meet one of my best friends.When we got to the gate, we saw Tatiana standing there.

Me: "There's one of my best friends!"

Tatiana: "Lilly!"

We laughed and hugged each other.

Me: "Tatiana, this is Dimitri Belikov."

She smiled at me, shook his hand.

Dimitri: "It's a pleasure to meet you, your majesty."

Tatiana: "Pleasure's all mine.Lil has told me so much about you."

Dimitri: "Good.I hope."

Tatiana: "It was all good."

She smiled, then linked her arm with mine.

Tatiana: "I knew that dress would look good on you."

I chuckled.

Me: "You were always more into fashion then I was.And I wouldn't change one thing about you, sis."

She smiles.

Me: "So your here for a surprise announcement."

Tatiana: "Yes, and from what I saw through your thoughts Vasilisa isn't doing to well."

Me: "You going to give her some tough love?"

Tatiana: "Yes.The same kind we had to go through."

Me: "Oh, I hated that but it did help us."

Tatiana: "So,when are you and your sexy Russian guy going to get together?"

Me: "I don't know, we almost kissed twice but both times were interupted.I don't know how much longer I stand not having my way with him."

We continued walking to her throne, but stopped at the door.

Tatiana: "Get the courage to make the first move.Even if you have to be forceful."

I laughed but nodded my head yes.We walked the room full of teachers and students, I walked her up to her throne and stood next to her.

Tatiana: "I hope I did not take you too much by surprise,but sometimes your queen awakens with a need to look upon her lovelies.Where's Vasilisa? Vasilisa Dragomir?"

I looked at Lissa who was looking up scared but she stood up.

Tatiana: "Please come up and let me see the princess.Not a day goes by where we don't lament the loss of your parents and your brother.The Dragomir name represents the finest of Moroi qualities.While you, Vasilisa Dragomir, the last of the Dragomir line..if you are our future,I am less than impressed."

I glared at the blonde headed girl and her friends,Lissa told me all about her.When they saw me glaring at them, they stopped snickering.

Tatiana: "The power that comes from royal blood must be used responsibly.While you...you give us dead animals,blood games, escapes to Oregon.Shameful!"

Lissa: "Queen Tatiana,I can explain."

Tatiana: "Shh, shh, shh."

I heard her whisper to Lissa.

Tatiana: "Not now, dear."

Then she turns back to the crowd.But before she looked at me causing me to give her a little smile.

Tatiana: "However, I have every confidence that our dear Vasilisa will turn things around.Now, let us adjourn to the banquet hall."

She linked her arm with mine again, then we walked around.I walked her to the banquet hall.

Me: "I'll be back."

Tatiana: "Alright."

........

I walked to Lissa's chambers and found Rose telling Christian to leave Lissa alone.My anger at this was starting to grow, so I walked over there.

Me: "Christian."

He looked at me.

Me: "You can go and check on Lissa,Rose is not your boss."

I gently pushed him to the door and after he went in Rose starting yelling.

Rose: "Why did you do that! I told him Lissa didn't want to see him!"

Me: "And I knew it was a lie, I know Christian better than you.You listen to rumours while I actually listen to the truth."

Rose: "Are you saying that I don't listen?!"

Me: "That's exactly what I am saying!Rose you need to grow up! Lissa can live her life the way she wants! If she wants Christian in her life then you can't stop her! Now take this note and meet me and Dimitri at the location!"

Before she could say anything I gave her the note and left.I went back to the banquet hall and saw Tatiana talking to Dimitri.I walked over and took my seat in between them.

Dimitri: "What's the matter?"

Me: "My sister, that is what's wrong."

Tatiana: "I know what will cheer you up."

I knew what she was getting at and it's hard to believe.

Me: "Really?"

She smiles and nods.

Me: "D want to come and help?"

Dimitri: "Help with what?"

I laughed.

Me: "Helping me teach, our queen how to play Baseball."

He laughed and nod his head.

Dimitri: "Alright let's go."

We walked to our room's, well Tatiana came to mine because she didn't have anything that isn't a dress.