Planning A Wedding Part 1

*Lilly's pov*

I woke up early this morning because me, Tatiana,Kirova, Lissa and Rose are going to a wedding shop.Well I don't know if Rose is coming or not,but anyway I got up from Dimitri's arm's.I looked at his sleeping form, and he looked so peaceful, I smiled then went to get dressed.After I got done getting dressed I kissed Dimitri's sleeping form, who was still naked from last night.

After I got done getting dressed I kissed Dimitri's sleeping form, who was still naked from last night

After that I wrote a note for him, just incase he freaks out.I smiled at him, then I left.When I got to the front door I saw the girl's.

Me: "Hey girly's!"

Girls: "Hey!"

I noticed that Rose had a angry face.Lissa noticed too.

..................

*Lissa's pov*

I walked over to Rose because I saw her angry face.And whispered in her ear.

Me: "Rose if your going to be like this, then just stay here because I am not going to have you ruin this day for her."

Rose: "Fine."

She just walked away,(oh my god, she needs to grow up!) I thought.But anyway I took a hold of my mom's hand and we all four walked out of the Academy.

....................

*Rose's pov*

I can't believe Lissa said that to me! Fine, if they don't like the way I'm acting then they don't have to be near me.I went to the training ground and saw Dimitri training.I couldn't stop staring at him!

Me: "Hey, Comrad!"

He stopped and looked at me,then went back to training.

Dimitri: "What do you want Rose?"

I walked over to him.

Me: "When are we going to start training again?"

Dimitri: "You won't be training with me for a couple of months."

Me: "Why?!"

He looked at me confused.

Dimitri: "Because I'm getting married next week.Next Friday to be exact, then me and Lilly will be away on our honeymoon for four months."

I just got pissed but I didn't show it.

Me: "Why are you getting married to her, when you can have me?"

I know I was annoying him just by the look on his face.

Dimitri: "Because I love her, I'm in love with her.She smart, funny, kind, loyal, everything I have ever wanted in a woman.Plus she doesn't act like a child.Now excuse me, I have stuff to do."

With that he walked away.