I wake up with Kamari's arms still wrapped around me. He's still sleeping. I gently try to wiggle out of his arms without him waking up so I can check the time. He twitches a little bit but I still manage to grab my phone. It's 9am. I put my phone down and run to the bathroom really quick, then I start messing with Kamari. I hold his hand and run my thumb over his fingers. He squeezes my hand but still doesn't wake up.

I start giving him a bunch of kisses. "Baby. Wake up."

He starts to open his eyes and looks at me. He smiles. "Hey beautiful."

"I slept so good."

"I'm glad baby girl. Let's go on a breakfast date. iHOP? My treat."

"But I don't wanna get out of bed with you! I'm comfy!" I lay back down on his chest.

He laughs and smacks my butt. "Girl you so dramatic. Come here." He grabs my face and kisses me.

"Come on, let's get dressed. I still got plays to make today baby girl."

I frown. "How can you be mad at me for using but you still dealing?"

"You have a valid point. But it's very hard to get out the game, you know it is Ave. I'm working on it though."

"I care about you too Kamari. This stuff is dangerous too. You could get killed. Then what would I do without you?"

He grabs my face. "Baby girl I promise you I won't let nothing happen to me. You gotta believe me. It's not an easy process."

"Okay Kamari..." I look away.

He kisses me. "Come on get dressed. We gotta go get breakfast."

I get out of bed and walk over to my closet. I grab a light green crop top and some distressed jeans. I get my black and white Jordan 11s so I can match Kamari.

He stares at me for a second with a look of disapproval. "What?" I say.

"Uh Uhhnn. You're not about to walk out the house showing your stomach, I don't care if you are with me."

"This is what I'm wearing today Kamari Allen West. Moveee."

"Dang calling me by my full government for what girl?"

"Cause I hate when you try to control what I wear. It was cute that you tried though." I kiss his cheek.

"Fine but if I catch anyone staring Imma fight em."

I giggle. "Chill out baby. Go get ready." I push him off of me.

After we're all dressed, we hop in Kamari's car and go to ihop. We eat and have a nice long talk. I love my boyfriend and love spending time with him even more. He drives me back to my house and I take a deep breath once we pull up. Back to reality and time to face my mom.

Kamari leans over and kisses me. I want it to never end. "I love you baby girl." He looks at me with cute puppy eyes.

I smile. "You're so cute. I love you more Kamari. Please be safe."

"No way you could ever possibly love me more. And I will be safe mama. Imma call you later okay?"

"Okay baby." I get out of the car. My mom is standing at the front door, looking at me with anger and confusion.