Author's note: Thought I'd try to give y'all Kamari's point of view. Let me know how you guys are liking the story so far! Thank you for reading!!

Kamari's POV

I get up and run towards the bathroom, not knowing if I should wake Avery up or not. I don't want to worry her. I should be only be gone for an hour at most.

"Shit." I mumble.

Leo has to pull through. I don't know how we're all gonna do this shit without him. I can't believe someone caught him slippin'. My mind goes straight to Mario. There was lots of tension between them ever since Leo killed his wife and only daughter 2 years ago. His wife Alia was 30 years old and their daughter Kaiya was only 5 years old when they were killed. Leo and Mario are the same age, 35. It had to be him. Just to get revenge.

I use the bathroom and then go grab my shoes from the closet. I don't really have time to stop to explain anything to Avery, I figured I'd just send her a text once I got to the trap telling her I'd be back in an hour. Hopefully she won't get mad.

I hop in my black Lamborghini and speed off. I nod my head to the song Where Ya At by Future and Drake as it blares through the sound system.

Where ya ass was at when we took the city over?

Where ya ass was at when all they'd ask us what's the hold up?

I'm doing nearly 80 on the highway, which I definitely shouldn't be doing. I'm a young black man so having a run-in with the police would not be ideal.

I pull up to the trap and park as fast as I can, making a screeching noise with the wheels. I see all the others are here since everyone's car is out front. I get out of the car and run around to the back door.

I bang on the door four times so they know it's me. My bro Ced opens the door. We exchange a look and at that point, I know Leo's condition is serious. Damn. We walk to the other room where Chris and Clarence are standing silently. The girls, Ariana and Nicki, stand in the other corner of the room, whispering to each other and looking scared.

"Y'all gonna tell me what's going on or??" I ask.

Chris comes over to me. "Mario had the nerve to walk his ass up in here and threaten the fuck out of all of us. We ain't believe his punk ass was really gon shoot Leo, and neither did he. Mario said he was tired of Leo stealing his customers and you know he always gon hate him for killing his wife and his daughter."

I don't even know what to say. "How'd he even get in here?" I say angrily.

Chris glances over at Ariana and Nicki. Before he can even say anything, I'm walking over in their direction.

"Aye why the FUCK y'all even let him in here?! Leo could be dead-" I scream before I'm interrupted by Chris. He grabs me by my shirt pulling me back.

"Bruh chill. They ain't know any better. They didn't know what he looked like and you know how charming he is with the ladies. We can't blame them. We just gotta move smarter now and make sure Leo is good and that he fully recovers." He says.

Ced comes over and places his hand on my shoulder. Clarence is standing right behind him. I'm still pissed off and looking in Ariana and Nicki's direction. They look back at me and I can tell that they're terrified. I can't believe this shit. They know not to let anybody in the trap, period.

"Kamari let's just go down to the hospital and check on Leo. Sean is already down there and we told him we'd be on our way there soon as you got here."

"We gon be good bruh. Leo gon pull through." Clarence says.

"I hope so. Aight, let's go." I take a deep breath. Ced, Clarence and I walk out the door and head to our cars.

•••
We get to the ER waiting room and see Sean sitting down with his face in his hands, shaking his head.