Chapter 16 ~ Shopping

Third Person Perspective
~ • ~

After breakfast, Trender picked out a change of clothes for (Y/n). As they waited, he talked to Splendor about a question he was dying to ask since he got there.

"So are you in a relationship with her?" Trender asked, as blankly as possible. Splendor's face turned pink and he began to stammer.

"Wh-what...?! N-n-no! W-Why would you think that?!" Trender crosses his arms and sighed.

"Then did you kiss her?" He asked. Splendor seemed slightly confused.

"I-if you're talking about earlier, n-no I didn't. She ran up and down the stairs and I-I was kind of just... cooing her because I know she needs the positive attention... th-that's why it looked like that." Splendor explained. Trender nods, then internally grins.

"Do you like her?" He hummed teasingly. Splendor's face was suddenly like a Christmas light.

"T-Trender!" Splendor poured at the accusation that was clearly true.

"So you do like her."

"D-don't tell Slender... or even Offender in that case..."

"I won't, besides. I've come to like her as well."

~ • ~

"I'm ready!" (Y/n) called to the guys, exiting her room. She was just in a cream turtleneck, a high waisted skirt, and a black fedora she had. It surprised her Trender would recommend, considering he stated many times while choosing her clothes, he didn't like how Offender dressed.

Besides that, she wore light makeup. She had a dark and sparkly smoky eye, as suggested to her by Trender, with a (neutral for your skin color) lipstick. She also had her hair up in a neat bun.

"You look so cute!" Splendor cooed at the girl. Trender looked her over. He then went over to her and rolled up her sleeves ever so slightly. Once he did she began to pout.

"What?" Trender asked, confused by the angry pout on the girls (lipstick color) lips.

"You stopped my flop!" She pouts.

"Your what?"

"My flop!" She I rolled her sleeves which went a little past her finger tips then moved her hands up and down, the loose sleeves flopping with the movement.

"Oh..." Trender chuckled. "Cute, but only for home. You need to be able to touch things without getting the shirt dirty."

(Y/n) thought about it for a moment, before continuing to pout and rolling up her sleeves. "Fine..."

"I'll see you two later then!" Splendor chirps in, before they said their goodbyes. Trender gently grabbed (Y/n) by the shoulder and teleported them to the edge of the forest.

At the edge, Trender then changed into a human form. (Y/n) was very confused and looked him up and down. It was very strange to her. He wasn't as tall as before and he actually had a regular skin tone...

"I like the other you better." (Y/n) continues to pout. Trender chuckled and rubs her shoulder comfortingly, so he didn't mess up her hair.

"Well humans would find a walking mannequin scary considering there's a store I hang out in as a mannequin."

"Why?"

"I'll explain it to you later."

~ • ~

When they arrived at the mall, (Y/n) recognized it. She smiled brightly, she had good memories in this mall. She had come here a lot. When she was younger and still mute, her mother took her, and when her mother was gone, she's sometimes go with her step mom.