Chapter 18 ~ Siblings 2.0

Third Person Perspective
~ • ~

(Y/n) would've slept till the afternoon if it wasn't for Splendor waking her up for breakfast. The girl complied, but Splendor carried her down the stairs, for she could barely stand from how tired she still was.

A glass of (f/d) and a healthy breakfast helped wake her up though. (Y/n) kept asking Splendor about Kai, saying that she wanted to see him. Even though the girl was begging, even using puppy eyes, he was still hesitant.

Splendor didn't know how he felt about bringing her over. He didn't want the killers to pull anything or even his brothers. Looking between her and his empty plate, he sighed and gave in.

"Alright. We'll go to my brother's house to find your brother." (Y/n) gave a squeak of excitement then ran off to change. Splendor sighed, worried. He cleaned up and made himself decent as well.

Splendor could only think of all the possible things that could happen to her. All of the more eccentric killers would love to scare her. She was quite easy to scare. Though, if her brother is there, he'd be quite protective of her. Maybe she could stick around Sally.

He hoped Jeff wouldn't stab her again and promised himself that he'd keep Jeff away from her. He'd also have to try to keep her away from when Jeff and Jane when they go at each other. Maybe Masky and Hoodie would be alright with her. Weirded out by her at most. Maybe Toby would be better though. She needs someone who'll let her be a child.

Splendor soon saw (Y/n) come down the stairs. She was wearing a white off the shoulder cropped top and black jeans that hugged her perfectly. She also wore a black ribbon around her neck and had her hair (style) along with light makeup. She had a side bag on, but Splendor didn't ask, assuming she was doing what Trender does. Just wearing one because it matches.

"Ready?" Splendor asked, though he knew the answer.

"Yup!" She said, excited to see her brother. She grabbed Splendor's hand and he teleported them outside of Slender's mansion.

"Alright. Before we go in, make sure you stay near me, one of my brothers, or your brother." Splendor laid out the rules, which (Y/n) nodded to. Splendor hesitated again before knocking on the door. When it opened he saw Slender.

"Splendor? And (Y/n). I assume you're looking for Kai." Slender said, allowing them entry. They entered.

"Yes sir." (Y/n) said, calmly, eyeing the place, searching with her eyes.

"He's not here. Him and Toby went out to do something for me. They should be back soon. If you'll stick around." Slender explained, prompting (Y/n) to look at Splendor, knowing he was the one who made the rules for her staying at this house.

"Ok." Splendor said, though he sounded unsure. (Y/n) smiled at him, one which he couldn't help but return. She then stepped up to Slender.

"Could you show me around...? I've only been here once..." (Y/n) asked softly. Slender nodded and began to give a tour, Splendor following until Sally called him elsewhere.

Finally alone with Slender, other people started going up to her, making her stick close to Slender, she sometimes held his hand when she got super nervous when people would come in groups. She talked fine with them, but that didn't change the fact she was scared. Slender gently squeezed her hand in response to her fear-filled action.

"If you'd excuse us. I have a tour to finish." Slender said, a silent demand in his words.

"Is she staying here?" Ben asked.

"Why's she holding your hand? Isn't she like 14?" Jane asked.

"Is she single?" Jeff asked.

"No. She's 15 and she can. And finally. Jeff you need to leave (Y/n) alone. You've already attacked her once and if you do it again, you'll be in greater trouble than last time." With that, Ben left with a pout, Jane rolled her eyes when she left, and Jeff gulped and walked away.