[Not an Update] More Stuff! Because yes

If you have not looked at my conversations board, well then you don't have to because I'm putting the same thing here!

I have a tumblr now! (Woohoo, I'm completely new to it).

On tumblr I'll be doing more fanfiction works, and no they won't be on here (at least not yet, because I'm desperate please check out my tumblr).

I'm not leaving Wattpad, I'm just trying a new format of things.

On tumblr there's asks so if you wanna hit me up over there for one shots or whatnot or even yell at me for not working on these stories- please do. The account name is:

moonglade-mg23

I already have a Slenderman x reader chapter on there. It's not super long but I actually really liked it because it's a bit of a change of pace from my usual writing style.

At the end of the day the only reason I'm really putting this out there is because it really sucks at the end of the day that I can't update these stories every few hours because unfortunately I have somewhat of a life off the internet (shocking, right?)

I really want to give you guys more content, not to mention it's more practice to me as a writer to do more serious works in the future. (Which I'm currently dabbling with on my second Wattpad account which you can find in my bio.)

I love you guys and all the support you've given me!

Thank you all so much!

It's a real picker upper to see everyone who enjoys my works and makes waking up tomorrow a whole lot easier than it usually is.

If you've read this far, thank you for reading and know I appreciate you.

(More info of tumblr, it will also have more of my personal works, ocs, and such. I'm going to have a Mandalorian related of story on there– I already have the drawing on there. Oh and also my pets. My car Sasha is currently on there using a kitty hidey hole box thing wrong.)