Chp 31- Great

Disclaimer: I do not own hunter x hunter, I only own my characters which are the ones not mention in any hxh series.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
The week was almost over. Ever since the event with Kay most of the troupe were on high alert.

"(y/n) come here" Chrollo said

"Good morning boss"

"Goodmorning you look good today"

"Ah thank you" I said with a blush beginning to form.

"I wanted to tell you about your departure today"

I nodded

"This trip will take a few days depending on how fast you get there. You will have to go around the city due to the bounty of your head. Once you're around you will see a land of grass and trees. There is a secret entrance in one of the trees it will not be noticeable but make sure to find the tallest and correct tree. Listen carefully once you find it you will need to knock twice on the roots and two rabbits will appear from the tree running quickly. Follow the correct rabbit. Small hint, the one with the deeper bell. It will take you through the maze of trees and the inside of a tree. Once in knock on the door a short gnome will open it. Say Lucifer sent you. You will enter a village. Look for the grey tent and talk to the man with the white cloak and once again say Lucifer sent you."

"Thats a lot to memorize" I said

"Yes but luckily you will not go alone"

"Huh? whos going with me"

"Me" A monotone voice said. I couldnt believe he was going.

"Oh no no its fine I can do it on my own"

"I know you can but you will need help trust me if you dont do it correctly once you go in you won't come out"

"What?..."

"You leave in about an hour take this time to rest. Stay alert at all times, get there safely."

I couldnt really argue with Chrollo but man did I want to beat him to the pulp right now. I just dont understand why out of all members he has to go with me. I dont mind but I do.

"Don't be late" he said and walked away

I went up to my room and decided to rest. After a few minutes Shizuku walked in.

"Hey (y/n)"

"Hey Shizuku"

"Whats wrong?"

"Feitan is coming with me thats whats wrong"

"You wanna know something. Ever since you came you guys always seem to bump heads and get along in your own way. Feitan never gave a shit about anyone but with you its a whole new story"

"No no no Shizuku shut up!" I threw her a pillow and all she did was laugh. My face was red from embarrassment.

"Think about it we all care about each other as family but Feitan doesnt show it that way towards you"

"Alright thats enough for me I have to get going i'll see you in a few days bye!" I said and slammed the door. I walked towards the entrance of the base.

It was already noon and he was already there.

"Lets go" I had brought a backpack with me packed with life resources.

"Why do we always end up together?" I asked

He completely ignored me

"Fine then fuck you too" I said sticking my tongue out. A small smirk forming on his face.

A couple of hours went by and the silence was broken.

"Tch"

"What?"

"Why you dress like you're gonna see someone?"

"Because I am jerk" I said teasingly

"Who the boss?" He began to get angrier. For the first time I felt sort of scared.

"Forget it Feitan it'll never happen"

"If we were alone you would have already had this taken off"
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Hello everyone! Thank you so much for reading my book I am really greatful for every single read I get =) sorry this chapter kinda of sucked online school is stressfull anyway love you all ty byeee