chapter 3 stop stop your hurting me

Still holding my wrist tightly whilst bursting the door open. He pulled me in and through me onto the floor. Stompping toward me I flinched as he took each and every step. He was at reaching point and he booted me in the stomach again and again. Then he punched me in my face twice. He backed off and he headed for the bathroom next to his bed. He got something out of the wall cabinet. I was trying to get up to escape but I was to weak. Avenchaly he came out with razor and snapped it to get to blades out. They fell on the floor and he picked one off the floor and came across to me. He grabbed my right wrist and yanked it towards him whilst pulling up the sleeve. He sliced my wrist until he got to my elbow.

"Stop stop your hurting me, leg me go!" I screamed and screamed but he wouldn't. Finally he let go of my arm. Put he came closer and kicked me in the ribs 4 times and twice in the hip. But when hevwas kicking me upin the ribs I heard something crack.

"Owwwwww my ribs someone help me." I shouted at the top of my voice. He left the room and I stayed there for about 10 minutes just doning nothing. But then I pulled out my phone with every strength I have and called Christopher. Ring ring.

"Hello baby." He said happily

"Look Christopher just listen to me came to the frount of my house and climb up to Dave's room thi window is open just climb in ok come as quick as possible bye." I said crackling my voice. And I hung up.

5 minutes had passed and I strarted to worry. Until I heared aomthing from out side and I turned me head to the window. I saw a leg coming in the the whole of Christopher was In the room.

"Oh my god what the hell happened to you!?" Christopher said.

"Hospital." I said and I choked out some blood. He ran towards me and lifted me off the ground.

Christophers pov

She blacked out soon after I picked her up and I put her over my shoulder and climbed back down the fire exit and into my car. Oh god I hope that she that she is not hurt.

*19 minutes later*

I had reached the hospital and I carried out to the hospital. I started to panic because I couldn't hear her breath probably. Then I began to rush into the hospital and screamed.

"Help, somebody help me, help iris." I screamed at the top of my voice. Avenchaly a nurse came over to me and took iris out of my arms and onto one of those bed things that they push. Anyway I followed all the nurses that was pushing her into a room.

"Hey my name is ann robbingson, nurse robbingson what is your name?" She asked whilst guiding me out of the hospital room.

"Hi my name Christopher Gregory what is going to happen to iris?" I questioned

"Well lets start from the beginning what happened?" Shs said

"Well her dad has a set time of when she os to be back home so I tokd her go home and she did by the she got there she was five minutes early but her dad abuses her amd he did this to her, please don't tell anyone that I told you that. Anyway she rang me and I froze at the sound of her voice. It was so shaken and mumbling sounds amd she told me to come over and climb up the window and take her to the hospital. And we are here." I said

"Look Christopher that was very helpful amd we will tell if there is any news ok bye for now." She saod and left

*29 minutes later*

I must of fell asleep because I was woken by that ann girl.

"Christopher you in best get cumfy we have some deverstaiting news to tell you. She has two broken ribs and a badly fractured hip also she got winded terribly and a large amount of blood loss from her arm." She told me and I froze again.

"Other than that will she be fine? "I asked her

"Yes in fact she is awake and she will have to stay in here til sunday after some more tests and the gice here some medicine and a wheelchair that she will be in until tomorrow." She told me and my face lit up when I heared that she was awake. I walked really fast Into the room iris was in. She was so helpless just lying there looking back at me.

"Hey babe how are you feeling?" I asked softly.

"Hey ueah im ok what day is it?" She asked

"It Thursday the nurse said that you will be out on Sunda." I said happily to her

"Oh well thats good so what did the doctors say, whats wrong with me?'" She asked

"Well if you are sure you want to know, you have two broken ribs and and fractured hip and she has had incredible amount of blood loss from tje fresh cuts on her arm." She looked down in sadness and didn't look back up. I walked out in tears because I couldn't stand to her so hurt.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I hope u like it so far there is loads to come so keep reading the sex school. Also If u r interested I have a few other books and some more coming.

Please leave a comment for each chapter to say either what's good or bad and to what I should put in next thx XxX ♥ XxX ♡ XxX ♥ XxX